306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: floods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any body else getting these lovely english floods from this stupid rain. heres a picture from were i live. some may have seen it.
[Image: 484092_10151009037299626_296542695_n.jpg]

last night was raining half hour and the roads was coverd
With the amount of rain we had last night we would've easily been flooded if we weren't on a hill!!

Can imagine the roads gonna be flooded further up when I go out though.
really bad where i live
[attachment=1703]
f*ck is that Bradford!!! I thought Allerton Bywater was bad!
not that bad were we live had a nice day yesterday and not alot of rain last night dont know what all the fuss is about realy lol
(08-07-2012, 08:34 AM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]really bad where i live

Actually made me really LOL!!!!
There's a slight puddle outside my house, have barricaded the doors/windows just in case it becomes a moderate puddle. Curse this southern weather !
Dry and sunny here mate
Just had some torrential rain just as I was going out. Stopped now and looks to be britening up!
(08-07-2012, 08:30 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Can imagine the roads gonna be flooded further up when I go out though.

I was right. :/ saved me cleaning the wheel arches now though lol :roll:
This is my usual favourite spot as I can keep an eye on my '6, but last night this lagoon was massive and I couldn't face swimming through it. Plus I was worried that it would turn into a lake and she would drown.

[attachment=1710]
Just got back from nass fest. Mud up too my knees and pretty much slept in a swimming pool all weekend
Still dry and sunny here.
Breaking news: its just rained really hard here for about 3 mins and there is now some small puddles!!

*Runs to build an ark in case of flood*
[Image: 5ad9a526-6a43-2445.jpg]