306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bristol Meet 29/7/12 ish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok guys you no the score, Bristol meet again.

so im asuming sunday afternoon/evening at cribbs is good, it worked before so it should again. keeping it simple,

Looking at sunday the 29th gives a good bit of time to get the word out and for people to make arrangments, im saying cribbs but if some one can suggest somthing NEAR there that would be less chavvy/good pics/quiter/not to hard to get to, shout it out

Discuss!

1.puglove
2.mrs puglove
Maybe a pub meal like ed arranged before??was a good afternoon??
Makes things a bit harder to arrange because of some peoples finacial situations
I could be up for this. Be good to meet some of you guys on here
(07-07-2012, 08:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]I could be up for this. Be good to meet some of you guys on here

Come along mate its always a good laugh
Yeah I'm up for this, if I'm working then I can do after 5,I'm sure Andy and Emma will come up with me
COOLIO
Damn, I get paid on the 1st so won't be able to do anything until after then.. Doh!
Cheers for the PM, bit too far for me though like.
Ok bud no problem just seen you expesed some intrest in the previous meet
ill hopefully be there in my dt if its ready intime
Any time after 3:30pm is fine for me.
would be good seeing some of you guys again will do my best to get up there
Can people intrested throw names on the list please
I'm not 100% sure as I might pop to modified mania as its only 10 mins from my house which is on the same day. I might come along after though, depend on times
I will check what I'm working!
Me...
shame i cant come Sad would of loved to come aswell.
1. Puglove
2. Mrs.Puglove
3. Midnightclub, MrsMidnight & Probably Andy
Can we confirm a time please?
As a few of us may be working that day would it not be best for an early evening meet?
(12-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]As a few of us may be working that day would it not be best for an early evening meet?

Agreed. I'm working until 2pm. Take an hour to get down. 3PM onwards suits me.
Well what time do you want it to start?
I'm not massively fussed, latest i can finish is 5 if i'm working sunday
Pfft... 3:15pm?
Bit early for me TBH i would rather do afternoon I.E 12 onwards or evening 5 onward rather than in the middle
Right, 6 oclock then, yeah?
(12-07-2012, 04:52 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Right, 6 oclock then, yeah?

If it is 6 then can people actually turn up at 6 rather then 6:30-7:00 lol.

Whats the plan? Rendezvous at Asda then find a pub or something?
Can meet where ever, if the weather is better we could take another drive down through Aust and I know of a cracking little pub in Pilning
(12-07-2012, 05:05 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Can meet where ever, if the weather is better we could take another drive down through Aust and I know of a cracking little pub in Pilning

Proper job. Blush
Pages: 1 2 3 4