306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: DTurbo 205 1.9 conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My 205 Dturbo that is soon to be a td04 + Hdi rods, needs a bit of cleaning up, possible a paint, bits of rust but its solid

[Image: 20120706_201241.jpg]

[Image: 20120706_201217.jpg]

[Image: 20120706_201148.jpg]

[Image: 20120706_201323.jpg]

[Image: 20120706_201749.jpg]

and so far build pic's

[Image: 20120706_140453.jpg]
Will be cool once its done. why the rallye stickers.

Oh and nice house.
Nice dog Smile
Why the rallye stickers? why not? they suite it ...

This will be good once done... hdi rods, 40+ psi with td04 would be rapido!
[Image: DSC00768.jpg]

Two dog's, have got one more. Iv no idea what the stickers are about

One more of the house, and no i dont own it, but i have lived here all my life

[Image: danhouse.jpg]
(06-07-2012, 10:03 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]One more of the house, and no i dont own it, but i have lived here all my life

Jealous. Gravel track all the way round the house needs RWD and boost. Must be so much win having a house that you can drift around.
:laugh: true white trash millionaire stylee!
I have had a 4x4 sierra around it, was good fun untill i had to clear all the gravel off the lawn
(06-07-2012, 10:03 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]One more of the house, and no i dont own it, but i have lived here all my life

For when one chimney just won't do.
Look forward to seeing it when it's done.
Can we have a meet at your place? lol
i dont see why not, only problem is im in the north of scotland,

Anyone know what colour code that car is?
Have look on 205gtidrivers forum. Very useful stuff on there.

So what are the plans, keep the 1.8 or get a 1.9?
Going to go for a 1.9, started to build it up, just need to skim the pistons and get seals for the crank then the bottom end will be done, the 1.8 and 1.9 heads are identical?

Iv also got a non-power steering rack, gti arch trim, original spoiler, and a few other parts
(06-07-2012, 11:17 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see why not, only problem is im in the north of scotland,

Where? I'm in Aberdeen and also have a white 5 door. Big Grin
I'm in Cromarty just north of aberdeen
(08-07-2012, 12:05 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Cromarty just north of aberdeen

JUST North of Aberdeen? You're beyond Inverness! lol

I did actually buy my car from Elgin though...
Looks like a good little project Smile
Yes i ment to say Inverness, i bought my car is skye

Small updates today, Gti bumper and spoiler

[Image: 2012-07-08162042.jpg]

[Image: 2012-07-08162053.jpg]
So much potential WINrar!
As your planning on the big turbo route, take my advise and make sure you put a 306 box and an uprated paddle clutch from CG, saves a whole lot of time when you realise that the box is shorter than a petrol box and that the clutch starts slipping over/around 30psi. If I had more knowledge at the time of my engine swap I would have given my self alot more time and money so it could actually handle the power in the long run.
another J plater from the early 90s!
I was planing to use a new valeo clutch with a Hdi box,
Td04 welded.

[Image: 2012-07-13225656.jpg]

[Image: 2012-07-13225622.jpg]
You nutter! Pro welding skills there.

Looks like you've got a little rocket on the cards providing nothing goes wrong!
ye I'm hoping nothing goes wrong. due to the fact I can't be bothered with boost pipes, I'm going to test welding a box around the top mount with two pipes coming out of it, and using it as a charge cooler, I'm thinking it could be a cheap effective way. I just need to find one of the thicker ones from a 405 I think it is
This is gonna be really good when done!
To do:

Buy: clutch, headbolts, gasket, water pump, bottom and top end's seals and gaskets, bosch pump/injectors, exaust, piston rings

work: strip skim and rebuild head, skim top of the block, lighten the fly and assemble the engine with either hdi or 1.9 box - still unsure what to use

Mot: few odd bits to do then send it in to find any more that it needs

Once it has got a mot fit new engine, big brakes and the spare Gti rear axel and possibly respray if i can find 5l cherry red 2k paint for less that £100
This passed the mot last week with one advisory for a sticky calliper, but its been changed and am currently running it until my 306 is painted.

Flux wanted 1400 to insure it, iv got it insured for 790, but its 2nd car insurance so i have 0 NCB to use for it
Thats my cousins old car gordon mackay. do you stay near inverness?
Pages: 1 2