306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: i got my stolen 306 back today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys as you all know my car got stolen last thursday and the police found it last night. basically they stole it and drove it to wakefield and then nicked all my stuff out of it and left the car. they ripped the switch and surround out for the sun roof and chipped one wheel ever so slightly. so the car is either going to get sold as one or stripped. if anyone is interested in the full car please pm me an offer. i have not claimed on the insurance and if anyone does want the full car you will need to change the locks as they stole the spare set. thanks Tim

p.s im in rochdale
damn i want this, how much would you be looking at selling in a whole?
Got a pic?
[Image: 2012-06-04155329.jpg]

[Image: 2012-05-29190003.jpg]

car is as it was before it got stolen.

pm me offers

[Image: 2012-05-29190044.jpg]
Break it and I have dibs on the door handles Tongue

Glad to hear its back Smile
you left the spare keys in the car? . . . . . .Confused
So what was stolen? Stereo?
stereo, sub and all my tools have gone
JJ0063 will be all over this if it has MOT!
Is it still in Wakie? I would like a white Dturbo
its in rochdale and has about 4 month on each i think
Id be intrested in bumpers and door handles if you were to break.
(05-07-2012, 04:15 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Id be intrested in bumpers and door handles if you were to break.

I called dibs Tongue

Just on handles
(05-07-2012, 05:00 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2012, 04:15 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Id be intrested in bumpers and door handles if you were to break.

I called dibs Tongue

Just on handles

always get there first dont you Angry lol.
Glad you have it back and in one piece, i really want this car, but already have mine Sad
Buy this one too? Sell me the doors Wink and yeah I always come first. oh wait.......
(05-07-2012, 05:28 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Buy this one too? Sell me the doors Wink and yeah I always come first. oh wait.......

not if self cock-block is involved... oawwwwwww
Fuuuuuuuu
(05-07-2012, 05:00 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]

I called dibs Tongue

Just on handles

Buying bulk parts over rides dibs Tongue
In that case, doors, rear bumper, tailgate, front bumper Tongue

How much for the whole car? It's like a whole car of spare panels for the rallye lol
You actually need the cash though matt? lol
good that you got it back! Big Grin
(05-07-2012, 05:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]You actually need the cash though matt? lol

Thats what overdrafts are for!
Price as per forum rules. . . . . .
How can you put a price on it? Someone had it for free and still didn't want it. Tongue

Joking of course, at least you got it back. Smile
(05-07-2012, 09:47 PM)sweeney1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Price as per forum rules. . . . . .
What rules? lol
how much are you after?
darn, so used to it from other forums i frequent

also lol at toms comment
Please for the love of god dont break this lol its gorgeous
Please sell this to Jordan !
Good result in getting it back, I'm suprised it wasnt stripped more or burnt out TBH! It'd be a shame to break it..Hope it'll find a good home.
Pages: 1 2