306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: selfish lodger help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a friend staying at mine, as she got kicked out because her mums an actual dick, but she's lazy, selfish, constantly stropping at me, pretends to be giving my mum £10 a week (saying it must of went missing) dont do anything around the house. She's fun in some ways then she just pisses everyone off! .. She takes 5 minutes in the job centre because she admits she dont want a job, she likes getting money for free! Iv wrote her a letter basically saying find somewhere else to live and she hasn't got the hint. She's still here, she's like one of my best mates so it's hard to just say do one, im just getting fed up now, like earlier I asked her nicely to sit on a chair properly or it will break then she copped on me, Phil was there to see it. I have ran out of ideas of nice ways to say get the f*ck out of my house.... Can Anyone help? Nice ways! X
I think you got it right in your post, tell her to do one. If she get hoofed out on the street by her ear she'll soon realise what she did wrong.
i'll send her a link to this thread if you want? x
i always find being blunt is the best way. just tell her that shes stayed long enough and needs to crash somewhere else!
I think a deadline is due. Lay down a date (which I know was going to be this weekend just gone iirc)
Something solid. She's never pulled her weight at all in the slightest and to put it blunt she has sponged of you guys for long enough
Maybe this is why her motet has kicked her out.

Sorry but if she blatantly don't want a job then kick her out. End of the day your just offering her somewhere to stay while she sorts her self out. If she's not grateful enough to help around the house and pay her way then..... That lady gotta goooo. Youve done you but to help. She's not doing her bit.
I have tried being blunt it hasn't worked, she just ends up hiding away and not talking to me, it's almost like she's taking over.. It's hard to say get out now as I know she has no were else to go and she's a friend. I will defently try the deadline thing tho, I know it won't work.. But all I can do is try, shes causing arguments between me and my mum as well it's all too much! Should never of offered to put her up! X
If she was a true friend she wouldn't be sponging of you the way she is. Tell her you think you've done enough for her. But you can't keep her any more. Give her a dead line stick to it. That way she has time to plan something if she doesn't. Then have her stuff packed. End of the day it not feel nice. But will feel much better than someone taking the piss.
We had a dog like this. Eventually we took it to the vets and it was put down. its the right thing to do no matter how much you love them.
Lol rowell? But kentii i s right. The man speaks truth
Kick her in the lady garden
Sorry to hear this love! Some people do take the piss, but by allowing her to do this your not really helping her, you need to get your mum (it is her house after all) to pull her to the side and lay down some ground rules, if she don't follow them. Grab her by the scruff of the neck and chuck her arse out
Ask if she likes your new back scratcher...

[Image: bat1.jpg]
Put her in your dads car on Saturday and I will set her free in the wild. I'll tie her to a fence post somewhere and let some else have her lol.

Just get all her stuff and put it in the front garden.
(04-07-2012, 12:45 AM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]We had a dog like this. Eventually we took it to the vets and it was put down. its the right thing to do no matter how much you love them.

You put a dog down cause it wouldn't get a job or pay rent?
Get your mum to kick her out? Thy way your not the bad person Tongue
Mums leaving it to me, my friend after all :/ iv tried saying mum wants her out.. She thinks it's a warning and dont do anything, lol where did the comment about your dog come from lol! X
Just tell her face to face, just explain you need you own space(I guess she's crashing in your room?) or maybe ask one of your friends if they mind having her for abit? Then they ask her if she wants to stay with them for abit give you a but of free time.

Also in guessing this is the girl from your fb that seems to be with you alot?
Yeah shes crashing in my room, that's another thing that's annoying I can do anything in my room, decorating wise because her shit has been scattered all over my floor, iv asked her to pick it up and she's just kicked it to a side.. Yeah she's been here 2 months now, too long! X
tell her she can lodge with me....for "free"

giggedy
Lol would rather get money for free? I guess that's dole money right? £60 ish Quid a week? f*ck that.., tell her to get off her arse.

If she still doesn't get the hint put all her stuff outside and lock the door :£
She's taking the piss out of you by the sounds of it, and decent mates don't do that. Tell her to f*ck off Wink
Yup, she's never had a job either, never known someone to enjoy being on the dole! Lol. I might walk to her step dads later and have a chat with him. She's defently taking the piss, but it's really hard to tell her that because she thinks she's done nothing wrong, like I asked her to wash up today and her reply was 'I done in a few days ago' she screws her face up at everything, constantly ill or hungry, it's got to the point where I just wanna hit her and bury her! Lol x
Sounds to me like she's never been taught some important things, like the value of money and earning it, the importance of pulling your own weight, manners, politness, gratitude...

No way would I stand for that sh*t in my kindgom!
(04-07-2012, 08:05 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like she's never been taught some important things, like the value of money and earning it, the importance of pulling your own weight, manners, politness, gratitude...

No way would I stand for that sh*t in my kindgom!

Yes the kingdom of Liam shal reign forever!

also i think you should refer her to the "single life" thread...im sure there are some guys that would want to put her up...for a price....
You have a big enough garden to do that.

Sam she should be claiming housing benefit as well to give to your parents.

Remember our chat at my house when you were both there. I told you to watch out for people like her.
She can't be that good of a friend then. Just tell her to do one. If she can't pull her weight then she is really taking the piss
Kingdom lol. Na her mum is a druggy, sleeps with sherris boyfriends, looks like skeletor, acts like she's still 19 she's an idiot, when we were little she would always make her stay at home. She's learnt nothing. She comes here thinking doing the washing up is too much.. It's awful if I got kicked out I could never be like the way she is! Id be grateful! Not that I would ever get kicked out.. My mummy loves me Smile x
You know what, sounds like there is only one way she is leaving.

In a body bag
Sorry but if she is doing that then IMO she isn't a friend because friends don't do things like that and treat each other with respect! I would tell her to GTFO, you don't need "friends" like that and they are easily replaced with people who actually give a shit! Put all her stuff in bin liners when she is out one day and leave it outside with a note telling her politely to f*ck off Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6