306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, second 306 but new 2 the forum, iv got a black hdi chipped up 2 120bhp with convertable front seats and door cards and gti 6 rear seats, smoothed bonnet and boot, only just bought the car and absulutly love the thing, much better than my old xsi lol Il post sum pics up wen I'm on my laptop.
Choppin
Welcome along pal. Get some pics up. Sounds awesome
Sounds good. I just had mine remapped to stage one and the difference is amazing. Get some pictures up. Smile
Hiya x
Welcome along, look forward to seeing some pics! Hello
Welcome along, get those pictures up!
car sounds mint mate, get some pics up asap.

welcome along btw.
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Just a quick reply, im having problems gettin the photos up on here, do I have 2 get a photo bucket account 2 up load photos onto here?
Hi and welcome . Is this the hdi that was for not long ago? Low miles, smoothed bumper, square frony plate recent respray?

You can use photo bucket(or other simular) or you can attach a photo to you post using the option below your post
Welcome along :-)
Yer that's the 1 mate n thanx 4 the help, hav tried using the attachment thing but it wouldn't upload um Sad lol il av another go 2nit n hopefully it will work, thanx 4 al the welcome messages people Big Grin
[attachment=1661]

[attachment=1662]

Only 2 photos i have at the mo but will try get some more over the weekend, as u can see she is far from standard but i will write down whats been done to her when i get the time

[attachment=1663]

this is my old XSi i had a couple of years ago, loved the thing but my good it drunk petrol lol
how much did you pay in the end for it . seen this on ebay
Very very nice black hdi!
I paid £1500 and got a scooby full of extra parts lol its abit much but iv been wanting one since jan n was gettin a lil pissed off with over priced sh**ers round here so jumped on this one,
Not sure how I missed this TBH.........but anyway, welcome along to the club, cars look tidy, I have to say that I prefer the HDi too Smile
Welcome bud, i'm only in Swaffham Smile
Thanx mate, yer the XSi was a nice car but has nothing on the HDi lol

To JJ0063, I'm in the swaffham area quite abit so keep an eye out 4 me mate
welcome!
Welcome along mate, car looks lovely.
Welcome Smile