306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Set of 16" Nimrod/Ouragan alloy wheels with good tyres *price drop*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Got these for sale now, as per title.

Will get individual pics when I can. They do have curb marks so could benefit a refurb, but still look great.

£150 ono

Cheers.
Tempted to buy my wheels back for the rallye Tongue
(01-07-2012, 10:45 AM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Got these for sale now, as per title.

Will get individual pics when I can. They do have curb marks so could benefit a refurb, but still look great.

£175 ono

Cheers.

are you breaking the car now??
Note this is a sale thread for just the wheels?
(01-07-2012, 11:39 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Note this is a sale thread for just the wheels?

no harm asking mind
No, I'm just selling the wheels...

Matt, go for it Big Grin
Open to offers on these. Will try and get some better pictures tomorrow, it hasn't stopped raining today...
£150
What tyres are on them mate? And tread and condition?
3 are Nankangs I believe, 1 Rainsport 2. All in good nick, if I can find my depth gauge I'll get them for you tomorrow. But at a guess I'd say at least 4-5mm. I'll get individual pictures too, keep forgetting
nankang ns2 or something like that? theyre really good tires actually, if i had £150 to spare...
I believe so yes! Sell your body
Now sold.
(14-08-2012, 08:06 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]nankang ns2 or something like that? theyre really good tires actually, if i had £150 to spare...

REALLY? have you ever had a set? they are like plastic!