306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: nimrods for swap/sell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

basically im after a bit of a change so would like to swap a set of nimrods for a set of cyclones or maybe speedlines, nimrods are in average condition after a clean they come up pretty well, will try getting some photos up as soon as poss, they come with wheel nuts as cyclone ones dont fit properly. open to offers and swaps , all on 195 45 16 tyres all legal two with decent tread and two with good tread with slight wear on inside shoulders
What condition are they in mate, kerbed much? also are they sprayed
(30-06-2012, 03:47 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]What condition are they in mate, kerbed much? also are they sprayed

theres a bit of curbing around the edge of the rims other than that a few scratches on a couple of spokes but they still look tidy when there on the car, ill try gettin pics within the next few hours if i get time, there standard silver too was thinking of refurbing them but it would be a disaster if i attempted it lol and i fancy cyclones or maybe speedlines or even cash is generally good tbh!
I will swop them for some 14" steels lol
(01-07-2012, 05:25 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]I will swop them for some 14" steels lol

lol ummmmm ill swap one of them for 14" steels Smile
Deal, i think im still getting the better end of the deal
Bump. He is still looking to swap these for cyclones idealy