306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: lots of bits for the wallye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right then let's see what you got.

I need

Door handles
Rear bumper
Gti6/rallye gearknob.
Maybe some doors
New decal for the bonnet (worth a shot)
Pro race 1.2s or some cheap cyclones

That's it for now.

All parts in rallye white (bianca I beleive)
I've got a doorhandle you can have for free buddy. Only the one though.
Ginge that's alot cheaper than the £45 quid I was gunna shell out haha.

Scott is it white? I'll take it either way lol
It's nile blue, but I'll give you a hand spraying/fitting it if you like Smile
Sweet Smile if I can be bothered I'll get the other handle from the xsi lol
My mates breaking a rallye shame its black :/
How the hell can you break a black rallye!? Some people..
(23-06-2012, 02:26 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]How the hell can you break a black rallye!? Some people..
Because he bought it as a cat-c non-runner, stripped it down and realized it dropped a valve and destroyed the head on one of the pistons.. bought a gti6 engine then he couldn't be bothered to put engine in and sort the bodywork.
Dicky that the guy on eBay? If so tell him to get on and reply to my message haha
(23-06-2012, 03:32 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Dicky that the guy on eBay? If so tell him to get on and reply to my message haha
Yeah mate lloydgtt?
Yeah think so. I want his gearknob and seats haha get me a good price Tongue
(23-06-2012, 03:54 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah think so. I want his gearknob and seats haha get me a good price Tongue
I was going to have the seats for my dtub, but he wants £100 for the seats because they are mint condition :/ want me to text him for ya?
Can do mate Smile see if you can get some pictures? If you want them go ahead iirc you are quite far away from me anyway. Might see of I can get some closer lol
(23-06-2012, 04:09 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can do mate Smile see if you can get some pictures? If you want them go ahead iirc you are quite far away from me anyway. Might see of I can get some closer lol
I'm not having them, too much money for me.. sold my '6 seats for less than that with one little rip. ill get him send me some pics and upload them for you mate
How about a 306oc tax disc holder? ninja
(23-06-2012, 04:16 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]How about a 306oc tax disc holder? ninja

O rly?

And those seats are beaut! Just so far away lol
Might be in the pipeline if there's enough interest!
Win! Well you know I'd have one
I have a blaze yellow door handle you can have for a cheeky stealth bum...

Painted easy enough...
DON'T LET HIM NEAR A CAN OF PAINT!!!!
Sorry EFA:
(23-06-2012, 09:14 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]I have a blaze yellow door handle you can have for a cheeky stealth bum...

Painted WITH A ROLLER easy enough...
Fuuuuu. I'm actually quite good at paint so fyc! Just choose to roller the xsi for Lols
(23-06-2012, 04:16 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]How about a 306oc tax disc holder? ninja

I want one of those!
Rallye decals for sale on gti6.com IIRC
+1 for tax disc holder tbh
Also some 1.2s on the 6 forum though I think you should get something different as that's what I have on mine!!
I have a passenger door handle in bianca £10 posted
Any chance you have the other too Tongue will take that one anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2