306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lda grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, wanting to know if anyone can do me a lda grind to a good standard or knows of any for sale ?
I was going to do it myself but after taking mine out yesterday to rotate it I realised its a lot smaller than I thought (deceiving pictures lol) and as seen as I have the touch of a baby elephant I don't think iv got the skills or tools to do it Sad
Also does it give any noticeable gain because the rotate didn't I'm pretty sure it just made it smoke more haha I did it following dans guide btw

Cheers in advance folks Smile
Well I have finally got myself a vice and a dremel so I could do one for you in a week or so when my arms are a bit more functional haha Big Grin
Yeah mate sounds good Smile I was going to do it following your guide but tbh I'd rather let someone with experience do it , how would we go about it me send you a standard pin or you supply the pin ? Youl have to pm me as soon as you feel upto doing it and I'll PayPal you straight away
(22-06-2012, 10:08 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have finally got myself a vice and a dremel so I could do one for you in a week or so when my arms are a bit more functional haha Big Grin

Dan as your the man for this, is it to hard to do yourself? i.e how wrong can i get it? lol, i have a spare LDA a dremel and a vice, is it worth me having a go myself?

Sorry for the thread spam Tongue