306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Heyy :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey just thought I'd register on here as i enjoyed being at FCS and camping etc etc. So although i dont have a car (yet) (and still not decided on make/model) thought i'd join up for the banter and insider knowledge Smile [yes ok you all think i should get a 306 of some kind.... understood] Tongue
Hello and welcome Big Grin
Yes you should get a 306 age dependant as to what model tho due to insurance Smile
1.9 DTurbo's are good on insurance -ish
Get one !

But yes... You must get a 306 as they are just full of epic win !! As you obviously saw and realised right??

I also take it you are Sams mate who was sat in Poodle/Alex's tent towards the end of Saturday night?

But seriously get a 306 !
oh its you.... Hello James! GET A 306. If you can afford the insurance you can have my 1.8 as i know it will be well looked after.
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the club Smile
(18-06-2012, 11:30 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]oh its you.... Hello James! GET A 306. If you can afford the insurance you can have my 1.8 as i know it will be well looked after.

Desperate to get rid of it are we? You can't lose the car, I love it!
(18-06-2012, 11:13 PM)HandyPandy Wrote: [ -> ]1.9 DTurbo's are good on insurance -ish
Get one !

But yes... You must get a 306 as they are just full of epic win !! As you obviously saw and realised right??

I also take it you are Sams mate who was sat in Poodle/Alex's tent towards the end of Saturday night?

But seriously get a 306 !

yeah i was... it was pretty funky... :L
funky?? you mean, awesome.
Welcome along Smile
welcome along! Big Grin
Oh hai ther!!
Welcome, Dont fall off your chair Wink
Welcome Smile
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
welcome along, we're a bunch of nutcases on here as you probably know from FCS!
well i now have my car... sorry to dissappoint but it is a renault clio... yeh boohoo and all that but maybe some day a 306 will come into my possession... although i doubt it will be anytime soon!

If theres anything you know i can do to my 1.2 Campus Sport which is fairly easy, VERY cheap and wont affect insurance (preferably something like not needing to tell them) but will improve performance then please let me know! thanks Smile
hmmmmmm maybe scrap it and roll it down a hill, then the money you get put towards a D-turbo Wink

but tbh i dont think there is to much you can do with 1.2 engines Sad
well i do stand corrected lol
hmm.. a turbo is just a little bit expensive!!
and most likely wont last long on a 1.2 stock internals. could see it just being fried in a week imo haha