306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FAO: Jonny881818180991 (whatever the number is...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7394037448_ab13e96d23_z.jpg]

What the actual f*ck are you doing?!
ias. (itchy arse sydrome). i get it alot when camping myself. quite commen in the younger generation.
Bahahahahahahahahaha..................................... lmao
I just call him 118 118. Easy to remember , wonder if he's cheaper than the men in moustaches though?
Well it looks to me that he was pulling something out of somewhere :?
so thats where my stanceboard wheels went! lmao
lmao repped
Looks like he's rubbing his ass against marks car haha
(18-06-2012, 08:22 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he's rubbing his ass against marks car haha

I wondered what that brown stripe was when I washed it....................
lmao nice!
You know when you think no ones looking so you rearrange your boxers.....err fail.... Tongue
What a photo! Who took that.....? Tongue
Just about to dirty sanchez himself?
I'm tucking my t shirt into my jeans cos I was cold, ok? Rolleyes

(that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
Really we all know your just trying to slip a cheeky finger in.
"f*cking Clinkers!!!"
I've just found this...I think Jonny may have had a slight issue for the whole day

[attachment=1521]
^^ what, that he was lying down?? Tongue
that is my pyromaniac face, specially reserved for fire making!
Why is Connor covered in mud?
Because Connor got his car stuck and they had to push it out.....
(19-06-2012, 12:52 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Because Connor got his car stuck and then gave samass his keys as connors a fat bastard, and would only make it sink more, then samass put his foot down

EFA Big Grin
Did not know that, well done Sam!
FLOL Connor was a state haha
ahh yes, at first i was being nice and helpful, then i realised it was connor, and matted it!
Nutters. Wink
I always thought he was about 30, looks younger than me lol
(19-06-2012, 05:12 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought he was about 30, looks younger than me lol

He's only 12. That's why Connor took a liking to him and wouldn't leave him alone all night.
(19-06-2012, 05:30 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-06-2012, 05:12 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought he was about 30, looks younger than me lol

He's only 12. That's why Connor took a liking to him and wouldn't leave him alone all night.

:crylol: repped