306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted phase 3 boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im after a phase 3 boot for my 6 i only need the bare boot with glass and loom no spoiler or wiper moter must be silver (platinum myoc) paint code and around birmingham area

thanks lee Big Grin
I have a smooth ph3 boot in primer? lol
Im after one in silver mate realy dont waant to have to spray it lol Smile
Shame cos I have a black ph3 tailgate sat down the side of my house
Just out of intrest how much you asking for it andy? Smile
I've got a Matt white one too Tongue
Every colour other than silver lol
Matt you are abit to far from me mate esp with me having no car on the road atm thanks forthe offer tho mate Smile
Have you tried the guy in Stafford - french spares, can do a run up there in mine if you want bud, providing the tailgate will go in the back of a 306 hatch lol
havent realy asked around much yet mate due to funds being low and finding out the 6 needs few more parts than expected Sad
how much you asking for ur black one andy just bare with loom and glass may be intrested Smile and does it have the holes for the spoiler? Smile
Mate, you can have it for £25 without the rear motor. No it doesn't have the holes for a spoiler but I have a new tube of Tigerseal you can borrow ninja
Tbh the bloke in Stafford is cheap and there is a place up by Wednesbury that breaks pug and Shitroen only. Wait till Monday and I'll give you the phone no's for both. Just remember how far I went for some doors - Boston, lincolnshire lol.
What doesn't need to finish it off now? Will it be ready for pugfest ie mot tax and insured or is it looking like a definite no go?
If you are in 2moz and working on the car give me a bell and I'll pop up and say hello.
Nah mate it wont be ready for pugfest needs to much work Sad top mount cradle is broke so need to fix that also need a new drivers drive shaft as inner gator is split and steering rack gator has also split along with bbm gearbox mount as its badly worn also rear beam needs rebuild as it has gone on the one side Sad i dont think it has helped that its been sat 6 months and stuff has perished and split whilst towing her bk Sad i think i may have got hold of a tail gate in the rite colour for £25 off ebay just wating for conformation its myoc. Ur more than welcome to pop over mate car is in bits at mo and weather dependant i will be swaping all the loom inlet and exhaust mani over on to the new engine 2moz Smile
Sorry dude, was gonna come over yesterday but totally forgot it was my folks wedding anniversary lol - epic fail!!
No worrys dude i didnt get alot done as was helpin my dad with sortin his house out aswell Smile will be cracking on with it later on today Smile
Hmm, might swing by but an addy may be useful to find you lol
Will drop you a pm mate Smile