306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sunday Morning FCS Convoy Eastcoast???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is anyone heading up from the east coast/south sunday morning? or is everyone camping?
Where you coming from?
(15-06-2012, 04:53 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Where you coming from?

norfolk/norwich
You'll completely miss me then mate, would have joined you on the way if you were further north!
(15-06-2012, 06:13 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]You'll completely miss me then mate, would have joined you on the way if you were further north!

where bouts you?
My mate dean is going, blue megane renaultsport with completely blacked out windows & iirc fmic quite visible
(15-06-2012, 06:39 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]My mate dean is going, blue megane renaultsport with completely blacked out windows & iirc fmic quite visible

dean who?
(15-06-2012, 06:38 PM)Diggers Wrote: [ -> ]where bouts you?

Chesterfield mate, hoping to latch on to a convoy on the m1
Dean wright, he's assistant manager at chapelfield mcds, he's got an 04 plate renaultsport
(15-06-2012, 06:49 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Dean wright, he's assistant manager at chapelfield mcds, he's got an 04 plate renaultsport
dont know the bloke, and cant say ive seen his car,
Ben Howard (BearBenUK) will be going at the same time as you. Give him a message on fb!
Im leaving peterborough just before 7.