306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 2 Yellow Film Tinted Fog Lights with 3500k Hid Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All,

Ive been stripping the Blaze Pug and have taken these off so they dont get damaged,

Phase 2 Fog lights, These have been tinted with yellow film tint and also house nearly new 3500k Super Yellow HID Bulbs Complete with 35w ballasts.

Had only been fitted a few weeks after i wrapped them, the wrap looks creased on outer edges but this is hidden in bumper when fitted.

[Image: 20120614_141053.jpg]

Im looking for £75 posted

CJ
another piccy of these in action for colour reference

[Image: 2012-03-18184146.jpg]
looks good. ive ordered some tint for mine. Shame im running P3.
Dayum! If you still have these next Friday payday I'll be interested :-)
What do they look like on the car when not lit up?
Cheers SRowell, 4WayDiablo they are only listed on another forum will wait before i put on ebay, if i still have them next fri they are all yours pal

BigCheez2k3 i only have the following pic which shows one side but they look ace, blend in on a blaze and euro look on other colours

[Image: 20120421_164133-1.jpg]
BUMP......... 4wayDiablo you still want these £70 posted to you...
Ooh! If only I hadn't just bought new fogs and fitted them and then riveted my arch liners back in Sad not taking them out again unless I have to
(23-06-2012, 01:03 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh! If only I hadn't just bought new fogs and fitted them and then riveted my arch liners back in Sad not taking them out again unless I have to

Haha arch liners what are these lol no worries hopefully someone will grab a bargain before i put these on ebay
Shit completely forgot about having these lol
I'll have them Friday hopefully. Had a parking ticket so couldn't really afford it anyway lol
(26-06-2012, 09:00 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Shit completely forgot about having these lol
I'll have them Friday hopefully. Had a parking ticket so couldn't really afford it anyway lol

No problem pal they are packaged up and ready to roll just send me a pm if you want them friday n will sort it out with ya pal
BUMP........

Will Take £50 posted for these now