306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fml.... Boring rant..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So. Currently sat in weatherspoons on m own having some grub after being screwed over by a lady. Great.

Went to the garage to get my dangling exhaust sorted, seems as though the back box was no longer attached, so, had it removed and cable tied, technically a straight through now... Great.

Car is currently having a inside outside jobby as I'm lazy, as I walked away, I hear them revving my car. Great.

Developed a couple of grinding ad knocking noises on drivers and passenger underside. Great.

Getting more smoke in the cabin on boost, ed said its fine (love) but makes me feel sick. Great.

I'm really hoping the car gets l derby in one piece and it's a decent weekend.

/rant.
look on the bright side of things

wetherspoons sell cheap beer and possibly some young and impressionable ladies there

straight through == less restrictions

your car has no limiter there for its made to rev

if its grinding and knocking its not seized

smoking on boost means there enough fuel for more power just need more air

all sounds good to me chin up pal
Lol what an optimist! Love it... I can't put any more air in, 26psi on a k03
26psi on a k03?! I wouldn't expect that to make it to Derby and back :O
Dan. Catch up :p. MBC is down, lda was adjusted, fuel was adjusted... It's not budging less fuel and boost stays the same with zero smoke
Man up ginge! Haha kernow summed it up well

Also they probably had to rev it to see where it was broken?
ginge191 Wrote:Lol what an optimist! Love it... I can't put any more air in, 26psi on a k03

welder + bigger turbo that should sort some more air out Big Grin
ginge191 Wrote:Dan. Catch up :p. MBC is down, lda was adjusted, fuel was adjusted... It's not budging less fuel and boost stays the same with zero smoke

apologies, i have been mostlly laying in bed completely wasted on drugs for the last 2 weeks lmao but seriously, sounds like the wg or actuator is seized? whatever the problem is it needs sorting imo, 26psi is pretty hard on a tiddly k03, especially now the weathers getting warmer
Welcome back dan, have to say that it wasn't seized though!

I think Joe pretty much covered everything else!
holy crap dan what did you do?!
Should of bought a petrol. We all know that they are better than these old technology diesels.......
Ben Jay Wrote:holy crap dan what did you do?!

Seriously how have you missed the 2 or 3 threads about it? lol
Dan! Wrote:26psi on a k03?! I wouldn't expect that to make it to Derby and back :O

Why, did you gov mod it? lol
THE_Liam Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:26psi on a k03?! I wouldn't expect that to make it to Derby and back :O

Oh you fucker, beat me to it lol
mark_airey Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:holy crap dan what did you do?!

Seriously how have you missed the 2 or 3 threads about it? lol

this is benjay......
ginge191 Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:Seriously how have you missed the 2 or 3 threads about it? lol

this is benjay......

ninja ninja

want to point me in the direction of one?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4008&p=86590&hilit=hannah#p86590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4008&p=86590&hilit=hannah#p86590</a><!-- l -->

theres one
True ginge, lol

Ben Jay Wrote:ninja ninja

want to point me in the direction of one?

Ben, do you have someone there to wipe your arse for you?? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4151</a><!-- l -->

lmao
/facepalm
well thats 2..............maybe he will work it out now?
...or use facebook????
FLOL, was about to say and I thought I was slow on the uptake haha
tbh though if you dont go on over a weekend somtimes the amount of topics that are made means that a topic that doesnt get read will go to the next page and be taken into the depths of the internets!

also it was first posted during the bank holiday weekend when i wasnt at a computer so i would have missed it!

whistle
Connor Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:

Oh you fucker, beat me to it lol

ninja
iPhone fail...