306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fcs ticket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After mrs leaving me again Sad
I now have her ticket for sale so if any one wants it let me know. Means I can have a wicked time camping whoop Smile
Also selling a holiday to Zante if any one interested?
Thanks kent.
bad luck mate,

whens the holiday?
Unlucky with the girl pal, plenty more though!

Again whens the zante ticket for, and how much are you looking for it?

Also how much you looking for fcs ticket?
Also interested in Zante holiday depending on dates
Why is it shit like this happens just before you're due for a weekend away... Thankfully I'm not in that boat but I have in the past, I feel your pain though dude, get ya arse to FCS and have a whale of a time Smile
bad luck with the gal mate.

cool ya still coming the fcs though.lol
Off topic a bit, Bit when i started reading it i thought you were going to say you wasnt going because of the mrs thing, but NO selling her ticket and still going. true LAD
Haha f*ck no going been waiting for this for months. Dads just text me reminding me to buy 2 creates of koppaberg and a bottle of jack have a propper night of it Smile.

And the ticket is still for sale is any one wants it.

The holiday is laganas Zante. 2 people £1267 I've only paid deposite but as its £50 to change name I'll knock £100 of my deposit. Another thing is you have to come to shop at Eastwood to change it I think. Sad
Thanks for the sympathy though lads. Lets make fcs a damn good one Smile.
kentiiboii Wrote:Haha f*ck no going been waiting for this for months. Dads just text me reminding me to buy 2 creates of koppaberg and a bottle of jack have a propper night of it Smile.

Good man!
The FCS ticket still available?
Yeah mate still available?
I'll grab it off you for my gf when I get mine off ginge.
£15 sound ok?