306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sight Seeing in Derby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now whilst we are all making the effort to get down to the FCS, I feel as if it would be shame to go all that way without seeing what Derby has to offer. Yes we are busy building, fixing, washing, cleaning, improving, getting angry with our cars, but it should be a cracking day out.

For instance, there are many musuems and galleries to visit, such as the Derby Museum and Art Gallery, Pickford's House and The Silk Mill. Entry to all these places is FREE!!!

If thats not your thing, maybe something a little more active, such as:
â?¢courts and pitches
â?¢golf courses
â?¢pitch and putt
â?¢fishing lake
â?¢one of the best BMX tracks in the country
â?¢wheeled sports facilities.

Maybe if you're feeling a bit frisky there are many types of sex establishments:
â?¢A sex cinema
â?¢A sexual entertainment venue
â?¢A sex shop.

I've had a word with local tour guide and he will be than willing to take large groups around the town, for a very reasonable price, so if its something you're interested in, let me now ASAP Big Grin
lmao WTF carl?
.....pub. All I need Tongue
f*ck that shit! if i wanted to do that id stay home

wheres that pub Matt?
derby is a wicked place and loads to see........but museum?, art gallerie? and ffs pickfords house.?

more like THE BONNY PRINCE...... pub.
THE BLUE PETER....... pub
ROSE AND CROWN...... pub
THE LODGE...... pub
Big Grin
We're staying in the days in hotel on the pentagon roundabout sat night.. whats near there? haha
JJ0063 Wrote:We're staying in the days in hotel on the pentagon roundabout sat night.. whats near there? haha
well, dont go out after 9 at night. GOOD LUCK. lmao
I just feel as if everyone is missing the point. Yes, we can sit in a pub/field and get blind drunk, but this is a once in a life time opportunity (until next year) to explore
[quote="c.gerrard"]I just feel as if everyone is missing the point. Yes, we can sit in a pub/field and get blind drunk, and this is whats gonna happen.

edited for truthfullness.
Carl, on a scale of one to taking the piss, your OP is on about a 9!
There is one walking distance from campsite. Sure I was looking in tw right place in street view
Matt Wrote:There is one walking distance from campsite. Sure I was looking in tw right place in street view
ive been in the one your on about matt and i dont think its big enough to take 20/30 pissed up lads. ive might have a better idea ninja
Ahhhh fair enough, it didn't really look huge, I was thinking more for England game Wink
we need a mini bus
Jonny81191 Wrote:Carl, on a scale of one to taking the piss, your OP is on about a 9!

Whilst we are on about taking the piss then, why not mention your description if your saying 163BHP? I've been public buses quicker than your car,

oh wait thats mine :nope:
haha, was so funny watching your car getting smaller in my rear view mirror lol
Enjoy it while it lasts Wink
Oh don't worry, I will!
kingy Wrote:we need a mini bus

Not needed, we'll just pile in the back of jonnys estate, might be a bit of a tight fit though lol
i will see what i can sort out for the football.
Hmm who's playing?
Only thing I wana see is bottom of a pint glass, maybe some boobs. Depends how the evening goes
Boobs!!!
lolsteve Wrote:Only thing I wana see is bottom of a pint glass, maybe some boobs. Depends how the evening goes

lol
Did somebody say moobs? Smile

And derby. Something good in derby... Local scrap yard brilliant Smile...
All night in town brilliant... Meusems and galleries..... Wtf are you on dude?
We're here for cars not bitches in painting Smile
errrrm, nicely put kent.
kingy Wrote:
JJ0063 Wrote:We're staying in the days in hotel on the pentagon roundabout sat night.. whats near there? haha
well, dont go out after 9 at night. GOOD LUCK. lmao

What's that meant to mean? Lol
just joking mate but tbh theirs fuuck all round their for drinks really unless you take a taxi into town (about £4/£5 but recomended). just dont wonder into a place called chaddasden.
kingy Wrote:just joking mate but tbh theirs fuuck all round their for drinks really unless you take a taxi into town (about £4/£5 but recomended). just dont wonder into a place called chaddasden.
oh god don't go into chad. Theyre that daft and ibreded theyll ra*e your pug then try and steel your wheels Smile

Derby is a good night out. Highly recommend. But tbh it's a but far from Donnington. I would say you just wanted to be close to Peugeot dealership just incase but your taking astra ain't ya?
kentiiboii Wrote:
kingy Wrote:just joking mate but tbh theirs fuuck all round their for drinks really unless you take a taxi into town (about £4/£5 but recomended). just dont wonder into a place called chaddasden.
oh god don't go into chad. Theyre that daft and ibreded theyll ra*e your pug then try and steel your wheels Smile

Derby is a good night out. Highly recommend. But tbh it's a but far from Donnington. I would say you just wanted to be close to Peugeot dealership just incase but your taking astra ain't ya?
i was born in chad....
Pages: 1 2