306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Songs wanted :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going on a 5 hour drive in a few days and need to fill a usb with songs for going there and back Smile

Open to anything really but mostly dance lol Summer songs really Smile Thanks!
Netsky's self titled album and DJ Fresh's first album have a few summery dance songs on but may be a bit too drum & bassy if that's not your thing.

Old skool dance then get Kevin & Perry soundtrack and also Human Traffic soundtrack are hard to beat though summer music is all about the hip-hop in my opinion.
I will listen to anything at all but i thought id keep a theme to it Smile
4way that video is disturbing lol good shout bongo!
Ive just laid my hands on Fort Minor's album - The Rising Tied....there are some pretty good choons on there, kinda hip-hoppy if thats your bag! Big Grin
Foo Fighters - Summer's End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndRF26xbA0
5 hours of songs?? Might be better off using the radio..... :?
^ Fixed the radio today just for this drive
Lol, I couldn't drive without a radio! Listen to it all the time, get bored of cds lol.
Toms306 Wrote:5 hours of songs?? Might be better off using the radio..... :?

Lol... How on earth did you figure that? All the stations I seem to find play the same 10 songs all day...
Netsky for the win!
KrisB Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:5 hours of songs?? Might be better off using the radio..... :?

Lol... How on earth did you figure that? All the stations I seem to find play the same 10 songs all day...

You listen to the wrong stations. Wink
r1 all day everyday. (apart from sunday)
Toms306 Wrote:
KrisB Wrote:Lol... How on earth did you figure that? All the stations I seem to find play the same 10 songs all day...

You listen to the wrong stations. Wink

Exactly Kris, didnt you know that Classic FM has a wide range of classics from Bach to Beethoven?
Lol, screw the commercial stations, it's all about the piratism when you live close to london Wink