306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: hmmm crazy idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know what the diffrence is beetween the dw8 that they fitted in the 206 and the xudt? i know theyre non turbo and are better on emission's due to the ecu controlled fuel pump booo!

but could i put a xudt in a 206 shell? (this would be my dream car!)
Can't see why not, but a DW10 would be easier I reckon...
i just love the xud so much, plus i have one Wink hahaha ready for transplant from my 306,
Why not just get a boot organiser for your hairdressing equipment and keep the 306?
:O harsch! well the 306 is looking old and tired, ive found another lush 306 in yarmouth but the bloke is being a lady garden about replying to emails lol
Oil-burner Wrote:Why not just get a boot organiser for your hairdressing equipment and keep the 306?

Where's the rep button.. Oh wait..
Joe Wrote::O harsch! well the 306 is looking old and tired, ive found another lush 306 in yarmouth but the bloke is being a vajayjay about replying to emails lol

Got a link to this 306 ? I would like to see it Smile
Not a 206 Sad
Keep the 306 mate!
Didn't they do a DW10 206 anyway? I was looking at 90bhp Diesel HDi's when searching for a new car, whilst there are barely any 306s left there were lots of 206s, I figured they must have the same engines?

The 1.6 HDi 115 is the engine to avoid on those things, lots of horror stories!
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
Joe Wrote::O harsch! well the 306 is looking old and tired, ive found another lush 306 in yarmouth but the bloke is being a vajayjay about replying to emails lol

Got a link to this 306 ? I would like to see it Smile

i dont want anyone else having it haha http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /103619580 got dibs on it Wink
Haha no wayy!! This pulled up next to me at the asda lights just after I put my big blower on!

Needless to say it was left in a cloud of soot, Will need the boost turning up If you buy it!
if i get it i'll whip the pump and turbo off mine Wink as it will be a lucas, i must be stupid though as im still spending money on mine Tongue bought a p3 front 'n' rear bumpers and side skirts in bianca for £25 Wink
The dw8 and dw10 were in both 206s and 306s
Connor Wrote:The dw8 and dw10 were in both 206s and 306s

i found this today Tongue the bumpers i got was out of a dw8 306 Tongue