306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: phil (4waydiablo) letdown, not gonna know anyone :-(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seeing as Phil (4waydiablo) is being a complete let down and quite frankly a crap friend for doing this... I'm now not going to know anyone at the campsite so where are all you guys going to be (coming up saturday afternoon)?? What you driving and who are you? Lol, ill be armed with wine so no doubt be everbodys best friend within an hour or so anyway (apologies already) :-) I have a moonstone blue gti6 with white wheels and will probably be quite flustered maybe even wine in hand by the time I get there :-)
P.s please be nice
Tacha
Xx
sorry tacha!! Sad

/cries
Abit harsh^ lmao

Best check the other thread where we've all put up a pic of ourselves. I won't be camping but will pop over.
Oi! You know me Tongue
There's a thread over I the meets section with pics of everyone going to FCS Smile

We won't be hard to miss, the big group of weirdos lol
Oh matt your going yey! Woo hoo one person ill know. Win.
Phil knows I love him really ;-)
Gutted im working lates on Saturday.
You might be everyone's best friend if you had beer?
Dum-Dum Wrote:Gutted im working lates on Saturday.

We will be awake most of the night Smile

How cone you can't make Sunday mate??
Don't worry about not knowing anyone. We're all friendly enough except Connor. I think he's friendly.....just can't tell really!
i think connor's friendly in the wrong sort of way tho...
the rest of, we're just fecking odd! well, i am...
I never said we were all normal. You can be a complete Nut case and still be friendly Smile

True about Connor. He gets a bit rapey.
Dont worry about it bud, Just read lots of threads between now and sat and arm yourself with plenty to talk about. I dont no a grate deal of people but as iv always found at meets everyone is grate and very easy to get along with
I will be there, leave at 9am Saturday tacha.
puglove Wrote:Dont worry about it bud, Just read lots of threads between now and sat and arm yourself with plenty to talk about. I dont no a grate deal of people but as iv always found at meets everyone is grate and very easy to get along with

Tbh there's not much to talk about.....306, beer, 306, more beer, 306, food, 306, try and understand Connor, 306, play I have never.....that when you learn about people! Haha
Given your gender I feel you will not be left out !
Also how is Sam and her mate getting there now.
ive only met 2 people on here myself mate. just gett pissed and then im sure you will start a convo up.
Niall Wrote:
puglove Wrote:Dont worry about it bud, Just read lots of threads between now and sat and arm yourself with plenty to talk about. I dont no a grate deal of people but as iv always found at meets everyone is grate and very easy to get along with

Tbh there's not much to talk about.....306, beer, 306, more beer, 306, food, 306, try and understand Connor, 306, play I have never.....that when you learn about people! Haha

I understand conner no problems i only live just out side Bristol and its very west country out here in the sticks so im sorted there Tongue
Great...,another one to try and understand lmao
lol

Tacha there are still loads of the southerners who are going that you've met at Curt's Smile
Niall Wrote:Great...,another one to try and understand lmao

OI! im no where near as bad as conner....................i dont think but i no ALOT of people who are ALOT worse lol
Id like to think I know a lot of people on this forum but i dont really so yeh if you can find me then talk to me! haha
Do you want to convoy with me + missus and pompeymark? Meeting him about 10am near guildford.
^^^^ this..

Alternatively, if you want to convoy on the friday (which phil was joining in), you can come up with us, we're (i'm) a friendly bunch (guy)
ginge191 Wrote:^^^^ this..

Alternatively, if you want to convoy on the friday (which phil was joining in), you can come up with us, we're (i'm) a friendly bunch (guy)

You taking sam up with you.
Dum-Dum Wrote:You taking sam up with you.

which sam? lol

samantha - was going with phil, but she has a friend with her, i only have one spare seat
SAMASS - i believe so, he's getting a taxi (neil) to services, then meeting there, swapping cars and up to derby.
Drop her mate off at mine for the weekend?
Dum-Dum Wrote:Drop her mate off at mine for the weekend?
waheyy.... Smile
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Given your gender I feel you will not be left out !

This man speaks the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3