306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: wheels finaly finished.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
to me ages but they are finaly done. what do ya think.

[Image: IMAG0928.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0929.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0930.jpg]
Spot on wayne. Think that colour is going to suit the china. Glad you didn't polish the lip. Looks much better. Smile
Different.................... I will reserve my judgement until they are on Big Grin I do love the wheel its self though
sorry to say mate but they are having a polished lip. just could be bothered at this point.
also im waiting for matt to have a colour change so i can have them purple :dance:
puglove Wrote:Different.................... I will reserve my judgement until they are on Big Grin I do love the wheel its self though
yeah i was struggleing to find a colour i was happy with. still not 100% with em. well, the colour anyways.
I like them, something different.
kingy Wrote:
puglove Wrote:Different.................... I will reserve my judgement until they are on Big Grin I do love the wheel its self though
yeah i was struggleing to find a colour i was happy with. still not 100% with em. well, the colour anyways.

Get em on then, lets see it Big Grin
They look damn good mate, are they done from a rattle can? Top finish if they are! Fancy doing mine? lol
mint. wrap em and stick em on dude!
That will look fapping amazing next to china!

Love them mate, top work!
Look sweet! Kinda Williams-eske with the blue gold theme love it!
they will look fantastic imo nice and not as houty as some of the goldie looking colours you can get. cant wait to see them on the car
thanks for the comments guys.

yeah they were done from cans wingnutz. spent my time on em and just followed some painting guides on here. bring your wheels to fcs and leave em with me if you trust me with em lol.

as already said, i was struggling to find a coulour that was different but not to in your face. ive allready got white, blacks been done and purple belongs to matt.
as grant says i think they do look very nice next to china.
carnt wait to get em on.
Nice job mate!
cheeres gareth, hope they go on ok, just had it lowered another25mm at the back and it was scrubbing before that haha.
How low are you now then mate?
about 80/85 at the back now.
I like it :-) very nice finish!
I'm not too keen from the photos, but I'll wait to see what they're like at FCS Wink
one has started cracking. well pissed off.
so, can anyone tell me what has caursed this, it was fine when i did it but over time its gone all cracked. its only happened on one wheel. :think:
[Image: IMAG0939.jpg]
Filler primer mate?
If so its shit. Goes soft after a while and any marks on the wheels show up. That's where mine have gone wrong. But as I left some original paint on my wheels mine has done it rather badly. In summer I'm redoing ten with etch primer.
Bravo, very smart! :clap:
Paint reactions FTL........
here goes........

[Image: IMAG0951.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0952.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0953.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0954.jpg]
i just felt ma dick moove!

love it dude, looks even better than i thought!
HHHHMMMMMMM Well i said i would reserve judgement and...............................

I actually do really like it, looks a lot darker on but and theres always a but....... i did prefer silver but its different sohas to be done. Top job Dude :thumbup:
BTW what are those wheels, Brand&model? also direct fit?
puglove Wrote:BTW what are those wheels, Brand&model? also direct fit?
errrm, not sure. exite or something like that. and yeah they are 4x108 with 20mm spacers.
Lol you dont no wht they are called? take it these were 2nd hand then?
Pages: 1 2