306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: wanted: 406 inlet/bends/pipe etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we all know FCS is quickly coming up and I'm currently sat here with only the intercooler and the 406 bottom pipe for my fmic project.

Been to silverlake today but no luck so I'm turning to you guys, can you help me get this thing ready for the greatest day of the year?
Talk to 4way. Last I heard he had some sort of piping. Not sure if it's any good but worth a try Smile
Poodle took most of it for the bargain price of a fiver so only a couple bits left
I think MattDM with the red hdi picked up a 306 inlet the last time we were in the scrappers.
I've got a 406 inlet if you want it?
Does it include the pipe that goes down to the intercooler?
no, it's just the ally pipe that goes onto the inlet mani.
Pm'd

Any ideas where I can get silicone bends/pipe post haste, ebay might not make it in time for the fcs

Also I'm thinking of taking parts camping and assembling there, bacon buttys will be rewarded to those that assist Big Grin
I'm sure we could lend a hand, trouble is don't want your car up on stands in a field rather find somewhere more solid to do it
1/2 sheet of thick plywood and it'd be fine, spread the load and all that..
Ok i'll try and get some mdf/plywood

And ideas on the bends/pipes though? not really wanting to leave it in ebays hands
Look in the guides section dum dum done a guide "fmic theory" have a look at what setup your after and what may be needed in there