306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Damien Walters 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy is awesome, good call and I totally agree on the tunage as well Smile
You got a hella crush on him foobs
4WayDiablo Wrote:You got a hella crush on him foobs
whistle
Epic as always from him, f*cking love all the little hand-flips going on there.

Also love that I have most of that equipment available to use at uni gymnastics Big Grin trampoline + foam pit + sprung floor + spring boards = so much win. Especially as the trampoline and floor both back onto the foam pit!
epic..amazing...when get grabs onto the golf cart, it looks unreal!
thats the main reason why i posted it.

i've ALWAYS wanted to just do that, see what happens for the lolz, but always figured it was stupid and no-one would ever do it, or has, because its clearly dangerous as hell..

Then i saw this, was like OMG. The speed he gains is obviously as fast as the kart/car. But its still rapid as hell. How he doesn't rip his shoulder off i don't know.

Kezzieboy, i so need to come to the gym with you. I've always wanted to be able to do this, but never had anywhere to go to practise.

I mean, considering my footwear issues, if i could do this, i'd never land on my arse again... most likely face, but thats not the issue we are discussing here!
Fooby Wrote:. . . Kezzieboy, i so need to come to the gym with you. I've always wanted to be able to do this, but never had anywhere to go to practise.

I mean, considering my footwear issues, if i could do this, i'd never land on my arse again... most likely face, but thats not the issue we are discussing here!

Unfortunately you need to be a student at the University of Birmingham, and pay the £130p/a fees :|

However, there'll be a gymnastics club near you that'll have the same shit, and coaches. It's so worth it, best decision I've made in ages, just decided to start with no previous experience when I came to uni! And now there's a couple things on that video I can do, nowt spectacular, but pretty satisfying nonetheless Big Grin
That Guy is amazing ! ..