306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: MIG welder Clarke 90EN gas/gas-less
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
edited
MIG welder Clarke 90EN gas/gas-less with regulator new spool 0.6 wire shroud and 0.6 tip NO GAS!
set up for gas welding
30-90amp welds 3-4mm thickness
easy to convert with a spool of fluxed wire and the correct size tip
has odd side panel as it got lost made a new one.
fitted with wheels and a drag handle 90's didn't have this

wire feed rollers need a little clean but works OK

£100
Really want the white needles. But I hate taking that part or the car apart.

Though it is easier now as my wheel
Comes off with just 6 screws.
Hmmm
You open to offers on the welder mate?
^^ lol

As soon as I saw the word 'welder' I wondered how long it would take you or Niall!
not taking offers yet as its only been listed for an hour

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/produ ... mig-welder
Kimmie Wrote:^^ lol

As soon as I saw the word 'welder' I wondered how long it would take you or Niall!

Welder? Me? I don't want a welder. I want a gas axe. Or a air compressor so I can make noises like they do in the pits on F1 and pretend I'm a racing driver..............
Pompey306mark Wrote:Really want the white needles. But I hate taking that part or the car apart.

Though it is easier now as my wheel
Comes off with just 6 screws.
Hmmm

Steering wheel doesn't need to come apart, going camping? Ill fit them for you there, will take 15mins

Also cully will you split the silver dash? I don't want all of it lol
It a pain to get the cover off the front with standard steering wheel in the way. Plus I have a smaller wheel now so should be easier.

I am camping but not getting there til Saturday most likely.
Hmmmm, welder.... :think:
£80 and a cheeky reach around for the welder. Where do you live? I could possibly collect....

And Kim, what makes you think I desperately new a welder for something that cannot be spoken about?
If you end up splitting the centre facia I'll take the vents and anything else that's left over at FCS if that's ok Cully
Its the vents i want gareth lol and Mark its piss easy getting the clocks out with the standard steering wheel, and ill be there Saturday as well, so can do it then if you want?
Grant Wrote:£80 and a cheeky reach around for the welder. Where do you live? I could possibly collect....

£90 without gas or £100 with a New bottle of gas?

and as per the title where i live Wink

prefer not to split connor as it can be used as a set for painting Wink
If you'd rather not split I'll take the lot Cully.......sorry Connor Wink
I will most likely take the needles. Give me something fun to do Saturday when I arrive.
Pompey306mark Wrote:I will most likely take the needles. Give me something fun to do Saturday when I arrive.

remember to bring a couple of teaspoons then Wink
Don't need teaspoons lol I worked out a really easy way of getting them off, just forgot to mark them first lol
any more interest?
back to the top
bumpedybump

am taking offers on this for coombe delivery
please bear in mind this hasn't been used in 12months so wire guides may need cleaning

i know I'm not going to get £100
£50 is more realistic
I'll give you 50
grants called dibs until payday and he's collecting

sorry jonny second in line m8 Wink
Ah ffs lol