306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 6 205's and 1 GTi-6 :) 02 06 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some photos from my brothers (strictly_derv) 205 meet that I decided to gate crash...
The rest of the pics....
Wrong section!! Tongue should be in meet photos.
Ah yes! Thank you for moving it Smile
No problem haha Big Grin looks to have been good. '6 looks beaut. Coming to FCS?
Matt Wrote:No problem haha Big Grin looks to have been good. '6 looks beaut. Coming to FCS?
They are but they're staying in a hotel! How boring!(but apparently clever??)
Matt Wrote:No problem haha Big Grin looks to have been good. '6 looks beaut. Coming to FCS?

Thank you Smile I'm getting her lowered this weekend! :dance:

Yeah, I will be there! Hoping to get on the front line Wink
Clever in that they're paying ten times as much as us, or clever in that their pride and joy will be in a car park full of other hotel-stayers trying to park...?

/troll
Quote:They are but they're staying in a hotel! How boring!(but apparently clever??)

OOOOOZING with jealousy!! I'll bring you a free teabag.
MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:
Quote:They are but they're staying in a hotel! How boring!(but apparently clever??)

OOOOOZING with jealousy!! I'll bring you a free teabag.
Haha thanks for the offer but I'll stick with my morning pint of ice cold bulmers :-)
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha thanks for the offer but I'll stick with my morning pint of ice cold bulmers :-)

this lol. who needs t?
Some nice looking cars there. Smile
Poodle Wrote:Clever in that they're paying ten times as much as us

/troll

What £15 each? Hmm

We'll be popping over on saturday if the campsite lets us in, then back to a nice bed (I hope) lol
That white 205 with morettes is orgasmic!
Clever in that the place they're sleeping won't be washed away during the night
lolsteve Wrote:Clever in that the place they're sleeping won't be washed away during the night

yeah, good luck everyone! :pray:
£15 each?! Not bad! :O

lolsteve Wrote:Clever in that the place they're sleeping won't be washed away during the night

Balls, may have a point there... Doh
Lovely 205s!