306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WEST COUNTRY: Karting 4/2/12 @ Avonmouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"oi knob cheese" politeness as always Wink thanks Conner. Doubt I'm gunna be able to make it work are being c***s
Tell them to FTC and just go...
Seen this con' ?

http://www.team-sport.co.uk/unlimited-karting/

£30pp after 5.30pm on a sunday for unlimited karting...
Yes I have, and Id be more than happy to do that, but its down to the people who are traveling
Same here.. it's much much much better value for money!!
I know, I went through all their offers with them and theyre all for off peak times, which is understandable
Well yeah, tbh more people should be off work on sunday than saturday anyway.. Matt might not be able to make up an excuse Tongue
Feck off haha. My days off are Wednesday and Thursday haha I work the weekends. So again I still won't be able to make it. Hmmm but it is the evening lol may be able to
MTFU... dooo eeeeeett Big Grin
Hmm I finish at 6 on a Sunday though lol. May be able to get out at 4. I'll see what I could do haha
Do ett Big Grin
/peer pressure

Lol
I cant make sunday as my parents are meeting taes parents for the first time
Scott Wrote:Hmmm, 2 and a half hours away...

Depending on when you guys are planning in maybe I'll come along and take Kim for a weekend away Smile

A dirty one I guess Scotty...

..well there will be dervs about lil
Well as it still stands, its the Saturday at 3, hopefully once people get their names down i can book it
I'm a no...Charlie duty and my g/f has cut the end off her finger..
devils_fuel Wrote:I'm a no...Charlie duty and my g/f has cut the end off her finger..

:o
Oi bitch faces! Get your names down so I can book this!
Ok who evers name is down on the list tomorrow, will be getting a space booked, for anyone else coming along if there isnt any spaces for you then tough shit, as youve had plenty of time and Ive sent everyone a pm atleast twice
Right, seen as nobodys karting im not coming now, Not using a tank of fuel just for lolz having used a whole tank last night
Well looks like well be going tomorrow evening if anyone wants to come along
Unlimited karting for £30 pp after 5:30
Pages: 1 2 3 4