306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone got any p1 headlights? in east anglia? need a set asap as one is smashed and the other is chipped Sad
also, if you remove the indicators can you fit p2 lights?
IIRC you need the ph2 slam panel in order to fit ph2/3 lights, they will fit the car but there will be gaps between the grill and bonnet
so they will fit the wings? the other gaps are fine as im making a new grill up?
AFAIK yeah, you just have odd gaps by the grill and bumper, i'm sure someone can confirm 100%
They'll stick out. And don't think the corners fit the ph1 grill.
If you fitted ph2/3 lights/grill and kept the ph1 bumper there would be no gaps, its only when you fit a ph2/3 bumper to a ph1 lights/grill when you get a gap. But it wouldn't look right as the lights and grill would curve around the front but the bumper would be pretty much flat
ive done it! and it looks awesome! i'll get some pics up asap Smile well chuffed! i fitted p3 crystals
Think you should send me the Crystals for my '6 and I will send you P1 Twin Optics over Wink
dont need pics it looks shat! the bonnet dont look right as its to square. the lights curv out way to far . dosnt look to bad in pics but in the flesh it looks a right lash up. my mate done it last year anf failed the mot because they couldnt get the lights to point in the right direction
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Think you should send me the Crystals for my '6 and I will send you P1 Twin Optics over Wink

If i were you joe i would snap this up
declantg Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Think you should send me the Crystals for my '6 and I will send you P1 Twin Optics over Wink

If i were you joe i would snap this up

He has Wink
Good stuff! also joe you coming fcs?
no im not mate Sad cant get the time off work ffs!