306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: keep it or break it?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in a bit of a pickle, bought a gti6 today off a mate with all intentions of breaking it to make some cash, but the body work, under the dirt, is amazing not a dent in site, needs few niggly bits fixing and a general good scrub and clean
will only cost me another 300-400 to get it all sorted and will be a lot more fun than a passat to drive around in.

car in question ph2 nile gti6, will put clean pics tomorrow
[Image: IMG_20120531_201049.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120531_201028.jpg]

it doesn't look great in the pics due to the filth, unwashed for a few years I think, but is good under it all, what do you reckon keep it?
Keep it. Be rude not to IMO!
Thats a keeper!
How much would you be after if you decided to get rid? ninja
£1,000,000 pounds

Mwhahahahah
[Image: DrEvil1.jpg]
China parts could get swapped from the Dtub!..
Well im loving the fact that you have been back a week, and already own a 306 again....

but...well, you know the but Wink
That must have been one of the first ph2 gti's on the crossover year
just realised its nile blue not china, and looked through receipts has had 3 number plates in its life!
the good bits and bad bits.
top end was rebuilt about 2-3 years ago after the cam belt going, as said body is very clean, and wheels under the dirt and shit are uncurbed and last time I saw them clean where mint. has a full stainless exhaust I think, infinity front component speakers and 6x9 hidden in parcel shelf
needs maybe new radiator, has an apparent leak. new discs, shudder under braking at times but not always so maybe warped discs, 2 new window motors both stopped working, and interior fans not working either so nothing major, oh and 4 tyres!
really want to keep it not sure how much it will cost though

and Darren whats the but? it's got SOOOO much power haha less than my d-turbo I reckon but a fun drive and makes an awesome noise
Give you a pretty price for the head... Eyyyyyy
if I do brake it, although can't guarantee its still good, its been pretty uncared for for the past 3 half years, was mint when my mate bought it, not so much now but with a little tlc
Well if it hasn't been run, I'm happy to take a risk with it being a rebuilt head..
its has been driven and has not been cared for, when I picked it up drivers door card was hanging as it had been broken for best part of a year, took me 2 bolts and a handful of clips to fix it!!
I'm really leaning towards keeping it
Cool, well keep me posted!
Keep it!
Keep it Smile if you do decide to break tho dibs on components plz Smile
yeah no worries,
but this thread is more so people can all tell me to keep it and that I can afford it, persuade me it's a good idea to get back in a 306 haha

cheers Connor thats what I shouldn't but want to hear!!
Keep it - it's nile, I don't want it now Wink
Throw a few £££ at her and get her mint again. Sounds like under all the neglect its a good clean solid car you would be mad not to. Big Grin
Lets all peer pressure Joe! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Keep it!! Mine and Danny's need there Nile sister Wink
Lets all refuse to buy the parts so he has to keep it Big Grin
keep it! dont take another '6 off the road!
All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
just did some insurance quotes should cost me about extra £15 p/m although will have to ring my insurance tomorrow, and don't do many miles right now so think I'm back in a 306

nile ph2 6 crew ftw
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!

Agreed Smile
Keep it!
alot of people on here ( me indluded) would give their left bollock to have a 6.

keep it you turd.
Also consider the chronically bad mpg, will be alot more expensive than your old DT to run...
Pages: 1 2