306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What headlights do i use for fcs? (more morette pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found my morettes out at the weekend, forgot i even had them lol, now im undecided what head lights to use for fcs, Im going to test fit them in the 6 this weekend as iv never had them in the new 6, but what do you guys think?

[Image: 319603_10150481460455917_570790916_10566...4555_n.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-30185335.jpg]

Fitted them on my new 6 today looks better

[Image: 2012-06-02134140.jpg]
[Image: 2012-06-02134239.jpg]
[Image: 2012-06-02134217.jpg]
crystals look a lot better on ph3, i want some morettes Sad
Toxic-Jake Wrote:crystals look a lot better on ph3, i want some morettes Sad

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrr its not a ph3 its a ph2 '6 lol, i wish pug had came up with somthing different for ph3 rather than using the '6 bumpers and skirts
crystals IMO
crystals.
Its weird because I've always hated morettes except for one car, which is diablo...and just seen that, and also strangly quite like it, hate them on 99% of cars, but that looks ok imo.
They're not crystals are they? The look like black masks
Personally I'd keep the masks
Its a ph2 year but has ph3 rub strips by the looks so I can see why he got confused lol
4WayDiablo Wrote:They're not crystals are they? The look like black masks
Personally I'd keep the masks
Its a ph2 year but has ph3 rub strips by the looks so I can see why he got confused lol

fair point didnt think of that
darrenjlobb Wrote:Its weird because I've always hated morettes except for one car, which is diablo...and just seen that, and also strangly quite like it, hate them on 99% of cars, but that looks ok imo.

At last some one on the other side, may look different on the new 6 without the goona splitter
Masks, Dont mind Morettes but they dont suit the de-badge IMO.
Yeh, Im not a fan of the de badge, but then im not a fan of debadging the front of any 306, so thats bound to be the case :p
Pete Wrote:Masks, Dont mind Morettes but they dont suit the de-badge IMO.

Take that back!

[Image: dsc0446t.jpg]

[Image: dsc0381b.jpg]

8-)
morrettes suit the ph1/2 more than the ph3 imo. stick with the masks for fcs dude
Morettes look sweet, just think the indicators look odd, tiny them slightly maybe?

But tbh the crystals look soooo much better on the smooth Smile
puglove, how much did you drop ur car??
Mmm, eds DT!! Morrettes! Big Grin
scottbmxer Wrote:puglove, how much did you drop ur car??

Im not to sure. Its on coilovers, id say around 70mm. i couldnt put 55profile tyres on the frontwithout it hittin (in the pic with the masks) its a little higher in the pic with the morettes
Defiantly crystals/black masks
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Mmm, eds DT!! Morrettes! Big Grin

its the sane set of morettes in my photo and eds photo Tongue
new pics
I do like them just don't like the indicators black masks are a definite on this!
The morettes do look good but tbh mate it looks epic with the masks Smile
Black masks look better keeps it all smooth Big Grin
Is it me, or is the gap bigger on the drivers side under the indicator? :-|
There is a bit snapped off the end of the drivers side. needs a little repair. anf the indictord werr just pushed in.

and cheers danny Smile
go for the morettes, they look sick with the debadged grill
I do REALLY like the morettes just not sure if i like them more than the masks
Get them crystal morette lens' off ash... ;-)
On second thoughts, it's masks for me! Morretes look odd now lol
Alee83 Wrote:Get them crystal morette lens' off ash... ;-)

I seen them and though ooooooooooo must have ooooooooooooooo bank balance Sad been a harsh month what with bushing the gti6/mrs bday and fcs being 2days before payday
Pages: 1 2