306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: D Turbo plz k thx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title....as im now d turboless and need another one!

would prefer one with a bosch but if not i can put one on my self....ninja
Ph1 Dturbo in black with a bosch, completely standard otherwise
Years MoT, no tax

Would be looking for £900 no offers
Chris Wrote:Ph1 Dturbo in black with a bosch, completely standard otherwise
Years MoT, no tax

Would be looking for £900 no offers

pictures?
Copyed from another thread

Got some pics earlier, its a tad dirty as its been sat under the trees for a bit.

97 on a P plate
Its completely standard (have a set of almost mint harriers)
Will have a fresh MoT shortly, parts being fitted for deffo are P Bushes and droplinks and fix the leaking PAS
Full interior out of a 58k car, slight ware on the drivers bolster, the rest very good.
Bodywork is very straight (having a replacement drivers wing fitted off the 6 next to it) bar the bonnet which has a few dents on the top, replacement dent free bonnet suppled, but will need to be painted
Could do with a new carpet (will be fitting the one out the 6 also)
Runs sweet on a Lucas and T2, have a 58k Bosch thats going to be fitted shortly too.

[Image: IMG-20120520-00041.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120520-00042.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120520-00043.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120520-00044.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120520-00045.jpg]
where are you based? need to wait until my insuarance pays out but i am interested in this
Andover, I'm not in any rush to sell as its not for sale as ideally I want to keep it and use it as a daily.
ok well let me know what you deside. also if any one else finds one post it in here!
Benj, take that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd say go for that too! What's your budget? How much do you think you'll get for your payout?
4WayDiablo Wrote:I'd say go for that too! What's your budget? How much do you think you'll get for your payout?

well i had on the insurance it was worth 800 but no idea what the payout will be. i also have some money from the ring so will have to see. going to see if i can find a good quilty one and pay a little bit more for it. will have to see

might buy this!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-HD...809wt_1139
Modifications declared? Might be able to get more outof them
Edit: not being serious about the hdi are you Confusedhock:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Modifications declared? Might be able to get more outof them
Edit: not being serious about the hdi are you Confusedhock:

haha no i like the whole mechanicle side of things
benj - deposit to chris - done!
when i haz moneys then yes!
why put wanted thread up before having moneys

/facepalm Doh
i'll have money on saturday lol i just wanted to see what was out there on the internetz

chriss would you take money on sat?
Ph2 5door , 80k , leather, lowered , straight through, cyclones, comes with a bosch............jusr you have to fit it lol
puglove Wrote:Ph2 5door , 80k , leather, lowered , straight through, cyclones, comes with a bosch............jusr you have to fit it lol

Pics and how much would you want for it?
ph2 2door, 80k full mot no tax £500
karl1989 Wrote:ph2 2door, 80k full mot no tax £500

pics?

from now on if you have one please stick some pictures up of it and some info of what you've done to it etc
That hdi looks sweet. And Ben you have to get that one from chris, it's a black phase 1. Do it!!!!
Matt Wrote:That hdi looks sweet. And Ben you have to get that one from chris, it's a black phase 1. Do it!!!!

he's not able to sell it for a couple of weeks and he's not sure if he is actaully going to sell it!

Its a shame as i really want it! and can get the money for it this weekend.
For the right price he will Wink
i will have the cash for mine by next week so i will be free this weekend to look at any ones d tub thats for sale.

Before any one says "buy chris's" hes not selling it any more