306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie 306 parts/breaking car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
newbie (although i have been using this site for years)

i have had a 306 from new 2002 and loved it but unfortunately this week it has been badly damaged by falling scaffolding Angry

rather than scrap the car i wondered if it would be of interest to any on this site, the car was great prior to the accident and can still be driven as the engine/transmission is fine, all the electrics clocks, lights, motors etc all work it has had the following new parts

centre box & rear box this year April
new discs and pads this year March
new battery last year.
cam belt replaced at 50,000

if it was repairable i would not hesitate but sadly it is not, ideally i want to sell it as a whole car and not split it for parts

it is a 2001 meridian 1.8 16v with 70,000 miles (genuine i have all mots) 

(26-07-2019, 10:33 PM)Bux10 Wrote: [ -> ]newbie (although i have been using this site for years)

i have had a 306 from new 2002 and loved it but unfortunately this week it has been badly damaged by falling scaffolding Angry

rather than scrap the car i wondered if it would be of interest to any on this site, the car was great prior to the accident and can still be driven as the engine/transmission is fine, all the electrics clocks, lights, motors etc all work it has had the following new parts

new battery last year.

if it was repairable i would not hesitate but sadly it is not, ideally i want to sell it as a whole car and not split it for parts

Hey there... sorry about your car.... I bet your where gutted!!!! I don’t need the whole thing but if you do decide to sell for parts I would be interested in the seats front and rear Smile
(29-08-2019, 06:19 AM)Parzival306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2019, 10:33 PM)Bux10 hi i have listed it on ebay and it looks like it well sell but if that changes i will let you know thx Dave Wrote: [ -> ]newbie (although i have been using this site for years)

new battery last year.

Hey there... sorry about your car.... I bet your where gutted!!!! I don’t need the whole thing but if you do decide to sell for parts I would be interested in the seats front and rear Smile