306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest 2019 - 30/06/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Dates have been announced for Pugfest 2019 and its Sunday the 30th of June with camping the night before. As per usual the show starts at 9am on Sunday with access to the campsite opening on Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening will see the return of the tug of war and quiz. BBQ and drinks all round!

Sunday will see the start to what many consider to be the best show of the year.  Once again we will have a club stand. Probably in the orchard part where we have been for the past four years. If numbers are less than previous years we may be allocated elsewhere.

Expected Costs:
Camping and entry £20
Hill runs £7 each (£6 early bird)
Bulk deal of 4 hill runs £25

More details - http://www.pugfest.co.uk/
Book Tickets: http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=pr...path=38_81

Prescott Hill
Gotherington
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL52 9RD

1. Eeyore
I'll be there with or without my own 306

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
Will be there in the rallye , camping + hill climbs (might join as a different club so as not to be in the car park during the actual show)

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
I'll be there but just on the sunday i expect. Sam what do you reckon the chances are of us being in the paddock side for a change?

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
4. Frosty
I'll be there in the paddock somewhere
I'll be there as always, but without the Rallye. She's having a year off. Might be in the Van!!!

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
4. Frosty
5. orta
Here's a link to where you can get the tickets. I'll be booking mine soon

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=pr...path=38_81
I’ll definitely be there. Tickets ordered

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
4. Frosty
5. orta
6. Chopper
I've booked my ticket and hill runs but will be going on the pscuk stand this year as it is a better location than we usually get with 306oc. Anyone that wants a passenger ride up in my car is welcome.
Please tell me this is gonna be on next year! I’ve just passed my test and hoped so much there would be a Peugeot big festival! Nothing on the Isle of Wight only Ford takeover! So happy I’ve seen this. Sadly won’t be coming this year due to short notice and having to book off work, but Count me and Peugeot 107 in!!
She’s gonna be done up completely by then[emoji1694]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-06-2019, 06:23 PM)Shannroper Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me this is gonna be on next year! I’ve just passed my test and hoped so much there would be a Peugeot big festival! Nothing on the Isle of Wight only Ford takeover! So happy I’ve seen this. Sadly won’t be coming this year due to short notice and having to book off work, but Count me and Peugeot 107 in!!
She’s gonna be done up completely by then[emoji1694]

Yes pugfest is on every year.

I’m able to come this year!! Booking tickets todat

Is there any space for two dirty diesel 205's on the stand? Last year I parked my green 205 STDT on the 306oc stand, was wondering if me and a friend can do the same again this year?

They both have 306 engines in them Itwasntme so they are kind of a 306's...
(06-06-2019, 10:20 AM)Farmer-Glen Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any space for two dirty diesel 205's on the stand? Last year I parked my green 205 STDT on the 306oc stand, was wondering if me and a friend can do the same again this year?

They both have 306 engines in them Itwasntme so they are kind of a 306's...

all  is welcome Wink
I have booked tickets at put my club as 107 owners club (I think it was). As I’m unclear of what club I am part of

(06-06-2019, 01:15 PM)Shannroper Wrote: [ -> ]I have booked tickets at put my club as 107 owners club (I think it was). As I’m unclear of what club I am part of

If you want to be on our stand then youll need to select the 306oc stand!
(06-06-2019, 10:31 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2019, 01:15 PM)Shannroper Wrote: [ -> ]I have booked tickets at put my club as 107 owners club (I think it was). As I’m unclear of what club I am part of

If you want to be on our stand then youll need to select the 306oc stand!

Is there anyway to change it?! [emoji2372]

best to email the pugfest organisers using the contact page on the pugfest site.
Probably not gonna make it this year after all :-(
shall we start the list again! as everyone is backing out with other commitments

1. wainwrightj
2. Chopper
3. cully
1. wainwrightj
2. Chopper
3. cully
4. MY95
I'll be there but with pscuk
As Cully has pointed out Lu and I will no longer be attending. If anyone is close to suffolk and wants to collect the club kit to take to the show please contact me.
I got back from Russia a week ago so unable to get online ticket and it will be pay at gate. Question is does Mrs want to go too. I cant answer that one so I may see some of you there or not. It was blazing hot last year I recall.
Any chance I can sneak the 405 on the stand if you're in the car park as usual as as ever I didn't get round to ordering tickets? I'll try and get a mate to attend in a ZX 16v too if I can.
yes we are in the orchard as usual!
had my tickets arrive over the weekend
My tickets arrived today