306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 Meridian purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been a fan of joining owners clubs for whatever car I've owned, so here I am. I've recently acquired a 306 Meridian 1.9 TDI of 1999 vintage. This is only the third Peugeot I've owned, the first was a 604 back in the 90's and the other a Boxer based motorhome which I still own. Anyway back to the 306, I'm only the third owner and this car has spent the last 13 years in France after the original owners emigrated and took the car with them. In September last year I acquired the car and brought it back to the UK.
Welcome to the club! The HDis are really good so I hope you enjoy the car. With a stage 1 map they go from 90 to 125hp as well!
(11-03-2019, 03:21 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club! The HDis are really good so I hope you enjoy the car. With a stage 1 map they go from 90 to 125hp as well!

Thanks for the welcome, the car is an older tdi and not an hdi but hopefully that means less complication with no electronic controls.