306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bc coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i bought a set of bc coilovers for my 4 door xsi 

anyone els used theses reason i got bc is there rebuildable in australia and i had them on ever other car i have owned
Yes I use these on my track car. No complaints from me
thats good makes me feel better lol
mine have been upgraded to 7kg springs and revalved to suit but seem very good for the money
Make sense if you can rebuild them. I had some AVOs but the cost of rebuilding was close to the cost of just buying a new set!
Mine came on the shell I brought. With a 30mm arb and 24mm torsion bars the 5kg springs they came with were not up to it and needed a new shock as adjusters sized solid. So had 2 new shocks suited to the new 7kg springs. New parts were well priced to so would recommend to anyone for the price
I'll see how I go with the spec they come with if I need to up the springs I will. I want better handling then I do with the factory suspension as the car feels boaty to me . I used to own a proton satria gti . Which handled like a go cart with upgraded away bars . Do u notice much diff with the torsion n arb . I thought the xsi had same suspension as the gti 6
the front seem fine for daily dutys . the rear seems little soft but i have cranked em up to 15 clicks atm see how that goes .