306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I'm new here but been around a while over at 306gti6.com.  I've owned three 306's, the first one I bought was an XSi back in 1998.  I took that fro 50k miles to 135k miles before selling it on.  I then bought my GTi6 in 2005 and still have it although I don't drive it much these days.  I also bought a black Rallye a few years ago and it is currently fully stripped and half way through a full restoration to put it back to factory standard.

I've learned a lot from the forums over the years but still have a lot to learn!  Everday's a school day as they say when working on these things!

Alistair

ps. give me a shout if you have any genuine peugeot new old new stock that you want to shift...I'm a sucker for buying gen pug parts.
hello and welcome along!
Welcome along Al.  Things seem pretty quiet over on the 306gti6 site these days but hopefully things will keep ticking over here for a while yet.  With quite a few years of experience with 306's behind you I'm sure you'll have some valuable contributions to make.

Have you got a project thread somewhere for your Rallye?