306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , i'm new to the forum and have been a Peugeot owner for nearly thirty years. Firstly had 1.9 GTI  which i part exed for the 306dts in 96 that i still run today. In the mean time had another 3GTI's the last one being a K plate which i sold  in 2007. Will post pictures in the near future of the  Dturbo .
[attachment=31779]Hey lads, I joined last night so I thought I'd post some photos of my 306 Dturbo S that I bought when it was six months old. I paid £12500 for it in 96..... Had my moneys worth me thinks .

A couple of pictures when I resprayed bonnet and roof in the summer, done with aerosol as funds were limited.
Welcome along. Fair play on owning the car for so long. Great work with the dturbo, looks like you have done a fair bit of work to it. Not many good examples left of the phase 1 dturbos these days.
Welcome along and nice work.  I don't think there are many 306's around looking that good, let alone phase 1's.  It looks like you have more than a few skills and could probably teach many of us a thing or two!
(08-11-2018, 12:56 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along and nice work.  I don't think there are many 306's around looking that good, let alone phase 1's.  It looks like you have more than a few skills and could probably teach many of us a thing or two!
Hi and thanks for the kind words. The car was nigh on new when i bought so only one previous owner on the log book but as i said i've had it twenty two years. The engine rebuild was about three years ago and was stripped down to the block, rings and shells were all good so didn't a rebuild , the head was skimmed and recond. Nearly everything was renewed  on the engine and a full suspension refurb also, in total about two thousand two spent so should be good for a few years yet.

(07-11-2018, 08:16 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along. Fair play on owning the car for so long. Great work with the dturbo, looks like you have done a fair bit of work to it. Not many good examples left of the phase 1 dturbos these days.
Cheers bud, hopefully i should keep it going for another 22 years . Shit i'll be 70 then lol.
Bloomin lovely work one that nice one! Have you done anything performance wise on the engine? Wound the pump up at all or is it a totally stock car?
No it's totally stock as I'm keeping it all as should be. Thanks for the kind words.