306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie with a 1995 ph1 Dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello users, new xud owner here. A 1995 D turbo which has been abused its whole life as have most 306's, especially Dturbos. It has a bosch pump and a cone filter as 'mods' and it has been lowered on its stock springs. it needs work but its getting there. I have a whole list of problems I am trying to get sorted. lets hope it lasts enough so i can at least enjoy it  Rofl apart from the boring stuff i need to get sorted, i would like to boost it and if the xud takes that well and hopefully nothing goes bang i have a spare wrx td04 turbo i might shove in there later next year if funds allow. what i am aiming for right now is a good usable daily driver with some push. 

[Image: hL_6K3osDNHcnqRDaNAAL6LpIXq26oyy8WfCQZok...35-h626-no]

got a boost gauge fitted with a custom mount I made from a vent phone mount. 
[Image: sqJoyO_VuWv4pG1w6pNAOCCTPOvliXmtwLkTf_TN...51-h626-no]

This is the engine bay after I power washed it and fitted a gas cable and some other things from another 306 I found at the wreckers. still haven't decided where should I route my breather pipe to as  I don't want it dirtying up the intake. 
[Image: xpi8IXbOOccGglfNX6sxVg-iHQL2NPePsWd4xx0j...51-h626-no]

I have also refurbished the headlights and the fog lights and done a host of other small things to the car.
looking tidy mate, get her tuned up for the time being, any idea which turbo you have, K14 or T2? Smile
k 14 mate.  How much should a standard setup boost too ? I understand about 12 psi ?
(30-09-2018, 01:42 PM)zack Wrote: [ -> ]k 14 mate.  How much should a standard setup boost too ? I understand about 12 psi ?

more like 14psi mate, i usually run k14's at about 22psi, not knackered one yet in years of use Smile
welcome to the forum. I cant see any of hte pictures though :/