306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys
Im looking for some help, Ive got a problem with my aged mother in laws 306, its a diesel on an x reg so Im thinking 2000ish, the ignition barrel is u/s key jammed in and no spring return on the key, (she started it and drove to the local shop and  " the red light stayed on and it was making a funny noise" !! the funny noise was the starter not disengaging lol. Have taken out the ignition lock and its a 4 pin,  the majority of replacements on ebay are 6 pin, the 2 four pins on ebay look like a different end on the barrel and different coloured wires . Hers has a yellow and orange on the grey plug and a red and blue on the black plug the ones on ebay have 2 orange on the white plug and a red and orange on the black plug

any help greatly appreciated
i'll have a look at my scrap cars mate, PM me if you will, i'll be less likely to forget then Smile
(14-08-2018, 03:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i'll have a look at my scrap cars mate, PM me if you will, i'll be less likely to forget then Smile

thanks for thwe quick reply pm sent

AOBMurph