306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 1.6 fps wiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant remember which two wires require being swapped for the 1.6 fps to work. Anyone recall as cant find the original post and old looms been scrapped.

Also after where the power leads go for the starter. Believe it goes battery>starter>alternator but its been so long since i removed it i cant remember [Image: c2cb582d8ab18b8bc7524f9b24631a2a.jpg]

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
Saw this thread and could not help but think of Counter-Strike.

Sorry I know thats absolutely no help whatsoever.
Battery-starter-alternator is correct. Can't remember which wires need to be swapped on the frps, sorry.
(06-07-2018, 06:30 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Battery-starter-alternator is correct. Can't remember which wires need to be swapped on the frps, sorry.
Thank you!

Never swapped the sensor over but I believe it's wires 1 + 2 need swapping. I think wire 3 is +5v.
(22-07-2018, 10:58 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]Never swapped the sensor over but I believe it's wires 1 + 2 need swapping. I think wire 3 is +5v.
Am i right in thinking that the wires needed swapping then for the 1800 bar fps swear i read it somewhere ages ago

Yes that's right - if you're using a 1920.GW from a 1.6HDi you need to swap wires, the pinout is different.

Can't remember which wires need swapping though.

EDIT: Because I'm really good to you, just went and found diagrams -

1.6HDi
1 - Ground
2 - Signal
3 - +5v

2.0 8v HDi
1 - Signal
2 - Ground
3 - +5v

So in answer, yes, 1 & 2 need swapping.