306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 98 XSi back window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

My Pug got its rear window smashed last weekend and I'm told by Autoglass that the part is now obsolete. I can't seem to find anywhere that might still stock one.

It's a Cherry red XSi (1998) - does anyone know where I might get hold of either some glass or the whole back door?

BTW I can't actually open the door yet, possibly I shut some glass in the lock...

Extremely grateful for any and all advice and information.

I live in Twickenham, SW London by the way!

Cheers

Guy
Mmm, might be worth phoning round some other auto glass suppliers. If no luck then a tailgate from a breakers could be the way to go.
i've got a a few back windows here if that's what you mean and not the boot, bit far from you though, just find someone breaking a car mate Smile
Screens are probably still available from Peugeot somewhere....there will be some tucked away in a dealers...

If you can get a second hand glass, I'd go for that.....had always thought you couldn't remove the glass from a tailgate without breaking it but seems I'm wrong unless Matt means rear door or rear 3/4 windows, rather than tailgate glass....
Ah yes, sorry, maybe you meant rear side window rather than boot? Breakers is the way to go. Got a front window from one a while back after it got broken in to.  Had a slight scratch but fine apart from that.