306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Grants place: Mini-meet and drinks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Next weekend, myself, grant and neil are heading round to get a LOT of work done on my car.

We're going to be working from Saturday 2nd June until Monday 4th June.

Plans for the weekend are:

- Boot install
- Bumper welding
- Quickshift install
- Bump strip painting

It would be awesome to get as much of this done as possible, as the following week the car is going to be off the road for a turbo change.

The more hands the merrier for this work - and i'll happily pay in beer tokens as we're heading out saturday night.
Grants postcode is pm me for it and there is a premier inn nearby (i've been told) found here.

If anyone wants to come along, say hi; you're more than welcome, come along, lend a hand; more than welcome.

Be nice to see you ladies! Again, the more the Merrier!
im in!
Seems as though a list is in order then lol

1 - ginge191
2 - Grant
3 - Niall
4 - Samass
Yeah, do you think we could put my postcode away and people pm for it? Wink
tbh the postcode gives an AREA but its cool, sorted Big Grin
Cheers buddy Smile

Dont mean to be a miser, but its is a public forum. Whilst i know and trust most poeple one here, I dont fancy anyone from elsewhere trolling the weekend Smile
His car already starts on its own and tries to run away, having his postcode on there isn't going to help things lol

I might pop down for a bit Wink

Ginge I'm not sure why you can't get the turbo done at the same time tbh, if you've got the bumper off you might as well take a few other bits off as well and have it all done at the same time! Especially if you have a whole 4 days.
The man speaks truth, if theres enough people there then why not...
quite. im pretty sure we can manage a turbo change at the same time
lol ok then, i'll bring the turbo up aswell, i'll try get it welded up this weekend in that case

Cheers peeps!

I'll bring up as much parts as i can, see what we can get done! i've got all the parts needed, i was going to change the oil at the same time, so i'll order a filter if thats the case lol
You don't need the bumper off for a turbo change :-) could be fun though haha
1 - ginge191
2 - Grant
3 - Niall
4 - Samass
5 - Toby - Saturday only
4WayDiablo Wrote:You don't need the bumper off for a turbo change :-) could be fun though haha
[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]

Thanks for clarifying that for us Phil lol I said while it's off you may as well take other bits off...as in so you have space
Oh, I will also bring a full jacking set/tool kit so we can work on multiple cars Smile
good point. might as well chuck my multitude of tools etc in the boot
Preparing myself for the worst here but take what off ? Lol
Might pop along.
Steve text me the postcode and I'll see how far it is.
Scott Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:You don't need the bumper off for a turbo change :-) could be fun though haha
[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]

Thanks for clarifying that for us Phil lol I said while it's off you may as well take other bits off...as in so you have space

LMFAO he's been good at this recently!
I'd be up for it if you guys want me there!
Ben Jay Wrote:I'd be up for it if you guys want me there!

Depends, are you likely to ask any silly questions? lmao
Toby Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:I'd be up for it if you guys want me there!

Depends, are you likely to ask any silly questions? lmao

This!

Guys if you want to stay in the premier Inn, it's literally .5 of a mile from mine and about a mile from grants.
I also get a discount there so before you book, let me know. We could all go out Saturday night. I know me grant and Ginge are going to the peel in kingston (Sam I'm sure you know this place). For anyone who doesn't know, brings lots of pound coins and you will have a epic evening!
ill be at the peel, lived round the corner from it for a year and never once stepped inside, gunna start saving my quids now! lol
Not been to Kingston Peel in years! Used to go to loads of gigs there
Scott Wrote:Not been to Kingston Peel in years! Used to go to loads of gigs there

Clearly you were going in the wrong door Scott......
gotta go in the back door for the most fun Wink
samass Wrote:gotta go in the back door for the most fun Wink

As sexually perverse ad this sounds, he's fit in this occasion!
Yeah I never went in the main part, just the hall. And the backstage area too...filmed a couple of bands there and did an interview with The Fall of Troy (not sure if anyone will know them) on the roof! Good times
Scott I'm going to pm you...you need educating.
Scott Wrote:Yeah I never went in the main part, just the hall. And the backstage area too...filmed a couple of bands there and did an interview with The Fall of Troy (not sure if anyone will know them) on the roof! Good times

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P!
Fall of Troy! Nice! know them, not very well, but do know them!

Edit: forgot how good this band is!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5