306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking Ph3 1.4 LX 306 - Parts Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All parts removed from 2000 Peugeot 306 1.4. Covered roughly 97k miles.

Items for collection from Felixstowe/Ipswich:

Set 4x tidy cyclones & bolts, recent new tyres - £150
Set 4x 14" Steel wheels, 1x new tyre, 1x wheel trim, 1x 15" spare wheel, set of steel bolts - £40
Triple linkage Gearbox - £75
NSR arch liner (slight damage) - £15

Items available for postage - please ask for postage price.

Sagem SL96 single plug ECU, immobiliser box and 2 key fobs - £50
Pair driveshafts - £30
247mm brake caliper setup - £15
In tank fuel pump - £20
Fuel pump relay - £5
Pair electric wing mirrors - £25
NSF electric window switch - £5
Cat (believed to be aftermarket) - £15
Valeo starter - £15
Throttle body inc sensors and ICV - £10
Rain Sensor - £5
Wiper Stalk - £5
MAP sensor - £5
Front badge - £8
Interior rear view Mirror - £5
Front wiper motor and linkage - £15
Pair ISOfix brackets - £35
Drivers vent (to make gauge pod) - £8
Pair tail lights - £15
Interior Light - £5
Original stereo surround - £10
Time/Temp display - £5

Roof bars - £20
Cone air filter - £10
Haynes manual K-T reg - £5
Red sprayed dash fascia - £10

Also have a few non Peugeot items:

Mk2.5 Focus standard grey front fog light surrounds - £20

Mk2/2.5 Focus 1.6 TDCi DPF pressure differential sensor - £20
Mk2/2.5 Focus 1.6 TDCi lower solid DPF pressure pipe - £20

Mk3 Focus 1.6TDCi 6sp gearbox bracket from 4k car - £15
Mk3 Focus 1.6 TDCi 6sp gearbox mount from 40k car - £15

Mk1 MG ZR 1.4 Alternator - freshly refurbed and just been stored since - £30
Mk1 MG ZR 1.4 pair ignition coils - brand new items - £30
MK1 MG ZR 1.4 Lucas crank sensor - brand new - £20

Thanks
Tom
Pm'd

Dibs on GTI6 283mm front brake set up (rubber lines, spare pagid pads ) £40
is the Haynes the same for all models?
Any photos of the half leather interior?
The Haynes is only for pre-T plate cars.

I'll see if Dan's got any pics of the interior...we're a long way from you though Matt!
What condition are the front door cards in?
(30-04-2018, 06:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]The Haynes is only for pre-T plate cars.

I'll see if Dan's got any pics of the interior...we're a long way from you though Matt!

thanks Tom
Assume it's 5dr?
(30-04-2018, 09:26 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Assume it's 5dr?

Yeah, don't think there were any 3dr LX in ph3. I would add a few pictures if the forum uploader worked... Big Grin

(30-04-2018, 07:26 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]What condition are the front door cards in?

Door card fabric is peeling unfortunately.
Rear axle, GTi brakes, grey dash and drivers window switch sold.
Pictures [Image: f3deac10388583a3eab5321423106e97.jpg][Image: bc54a54e4a2c707ed31b3308e588cb73.jpg][Image: 2e58fe388bfcfae859d603683d4b9446.jpg][Image: dc1d603010c1cc9f67074308003a2331.jpg][Image: e268bcedc434210e1015985777b4c312.jpg]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I have a wanted for dash and console.
would you be willing to post?
(03-05-2018, 09:58 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I have a wanted for dash and console.

If you mean the standard silver/grey stereo and heater dials surround that is already sold I think.
rear calipers have now sold Wink
(03-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]rear calipers have now sold Wink

Split from the rear beam I'm having 'HDI rear axle inc calipers and discs (full set up) £60' Wink
(03-05-2018, 10:31 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2018, 09:58 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I have a wanted for dash and console.

If you mean the standard silver/grey stereo and heater dials surround that is already sold I think.

actually, the main carcass of the dash they fit into please. (they dark grey bit in this photo)
i'm wanting to play with some GRP in my spare time.

[attachment=31477]
Ah I see, the courier costs for something of that size would be huge unfortunately, also not sure how we'd wrap it lol. You're welcome to collect it though, will only be getting scrapped with the shell otherwise.
(03-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I see, the courier costs for something of that size would be huge unfortunately, also not sure how we'd wrap it lol.  You're welcome to collect it though, will only be getting scrapped with the shell otherwise.

sadly a bit far Sad
last lager item came wrapped in binbags. minimum cost.
I have got a wanted out here and on FB, hoping for something closer. but - - - - - - .
(03-05-2018, 12:42 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I see, the courier costs for something of that size would be huge unfortunately, also not sure how we'd wrap it lol.  You're welcome to collect it though, will only be getting scrapped with the shell otherwise.

sadly a bit far Sad
I have got a wanted out here and on FB, hoping for something closer. but - - - - - - .

What was the last item? Bumpers aren't too bad to post, but the dash is bulkier than those, it's the area that's the issue, rather than the length or weight, I don't see it being couriered for less than £30 which can't be worth it for what you want it for?

I'm not there today but if you can roughly measure your own and find a cheap courier willing to do it I can remove it tomorrow before the shell goes. Smile

And on that subject, does anyone want to collect the engine and gearbox before they go for scrap with the shell? They're more or less ready to pull out now if you want them but need to go asap. 2 years ago we did the headgasket, with a head skim and new bolts, plus cambelt and waterpump kit so should be good for a while yet...
Do you still have the rubber conduit (both sides) that goes between the boot and chassis? I'm after them for an estate but they might fit...
(04-05-2018, 08:32 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2018, 12:42 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]

sadly a bit far Sad

What was the last item?  Bumpers aren't too bad to post, but the dash is bulkier than those, it's the area that's the issue, rather than the length or weight, I don't see it being couriered for less than £30 which can't be worth it for what you want it for?

I'm not there today but if you can roughly measure your own and find a cheap courier willing to do it I can remove it tomorrow before the shell goes. Smile

And on that subject, does anyone want to collect the engine and gearbox before they go for scrap with the shell?  They're more or less ready to pull out now if you want them but need to go asap.  2 years ago we did the headgasket, with a head skim and new bolts, plus cambelt and waterpump kit so should be good for a while yet...

i'll see what I can find out tonight
(04-05-2018, 08:59 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still have the rubber conduit (both sides) that goes between the boot and chassis? I'm after them for an estate but they might fit...

Yeah they'll still be there, I don't know if they fit the estate though? Is there an easy way to remove them as we weren't planning on pulling the loom out of the tailgate?
(04-05-2018, 09:21 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2018, 08:59 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still have the rubber conduit (both sides) that goes between the boot and chassis? I'm after them for an estate but they might fit...

Yeah they'll still be there, I don't know if they fit the estate though?  Is there an easy way to remove them as we weren't planning on pulling the loom out of the tailgate?

Ah yeah you'd have to cut the loom, don't worry bout it mate.
(04-05-2018, 10:02 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2018, 09:21 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah they'll still be there, I don't know if they fit the estate though?  Is there an easy way to remove them as we weren't planning on pulling the loom out of the tailgate?

Ah yeah you'd have to cut the loom, don't worry bout it mate.

I did save these if you want them...they're fairly small though so not sure they're the same as the estate. I can send you a picture if you'd like.

1st post updated with parts removed now. Will be posting most items on ebay over the weekend. Smile
Tom, with regard to the dash, a rough estimate is 4ft x 2ft x 1ft.
parcels2go suggest approx. £20 for courier.
Pics would be great if you could please Tom Smile
Tom. What stereo does it have?
(06-05-2018, 09:04 PM)Silky Wrote: [ -> ]Tom. What stereo does it have?

It wasn't standard if you're after an original. Came with an aftermarket one with front USB input iirc.

Pic of loom covers below -

Forum uploader is useless... Dodgy

[Image: Lze8O0B.jpg]

Does that work?
Parts now on ebay
Sorry to be a pain in the vjazzle but how long do you reckon they are?
Pages: 1 2