306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rallye seats(near mint)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above very good condition.hardly no bolster wear.£70.00 collected

[Image: 2012-05-03155222.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-03155201.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-03155147.jpg]
IMG[]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/7057sam/2012-05-03155125.jpg[/IMG]
[Image: 2012-05-03155106.jpg]
looks like a bargain!
SRowell Wrote:looks like a bargain!

.....if you own a rallye, otherwise you're going to look like a goon.
ginge191 Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:looks like a bargain!

.....if you own a rallye, otherwise you're going to look like a goon.

Or just more of a connoisseur... Those seats have deeper more supportive blosters, meaning you stay in yoir seat under hard cornering. Sounds like a very tempting prospect to any enthusiastic driver on here...
Niall had 106 rallye seats in his 106. They were fapping awsome. These seats will hold you tighter than a rapist!

Bargain too for that price...
Where are you located? Doesnt say in the thread...
Fair points ^^^^

IMO you'd look a douche without a rallye
Where are you based?
I had them in my 106 and they were fapping amazing! I'm actually considering these for my car depending on where he is.
I've got them in my xud because they are better seats. Im aware its the wrong car for them but they are so much better! Recommend them!
Cheers guys,based in suffolk.its true you sit alot deeper that 6/standard seats.
Still got these?
Lol wondered if you would sniff around these...
Haha I noticed them ages ago, seems silly not to get them. My fronts have seen better days
have you still got these?
Sorry for late reply.I actually found myself some place to dry store these so for the time being they not for sale

thanks for all the interest
makes me sad Sad
If they do become available again my Rallye needs a mint interior Big Grin