306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cars on the Green 17/06/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

A repeat of last year! COTG is the largest free to attend car show in the UK. Based in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk its a good day out with many older more retro cars on show. We are trying to book a stand however we may be late to do this. If we do its probably going to be 6 spaces so please put your names down asap. It will cost £2 to be on stand!

1 - Eeyore
2 - 
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
Ill be there but i wont be showing anything all i have is my fiesta at the moment
Fiesta? LOL.
Tell me more in another thread or P.M or whatever to save de-railing this one.
1 - Eeyore
2 - Orta
3 -
4 -
5 -

I'm still a maybe, but put me down and I'll pay my ticket and then it's an on the day kinda decision
6 spaces are all booked for this so hopefully we can fill all of them!
I'll be there but as the kingfisher isn't on the road I won't be showing anything Sad
It's £2 per space to be paypal'd to tigger@mustill.co.uk
See you all there!! Big Grin

1 - Eeyore
2 - Orta
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
Count me in

1 - Eeyore - black rallye T280MLC
2 - Orta - black rallye
3 - Doseph - white 205 J920 VEV
4 -
5 -
6 -
So it seems they’re becoming more and more organised with this event. I’ve had our places confirmed but I now need to fill in a vehicle form for our club.
Next to your name on the list can you add your registration, make, model and colour of your car please.
Can you also add if you’ve paid me just so I can keep track
Thanks guys!!
I comming can't wait.was a good show last year.
1 - Eeyore - black rallye T280MLC
2 - Orta - black rallye
3 - Doseph - white 205 J920 VEV
4 - Sam7075 - astor gti6
5 -
6 -
The stand passes are here!

Less than a week to go now. All cars need to be in position ready for the show to open at 10am and it opens at 8am so I was thinking everyone meet at mine for 8:30 then we can take the 10min drive down to the show.
Fingers crossed the weather will be good, but not as hot as last year!
If anyone needs my address just message me Smile

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!!

[attachment=31552]