306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PSCUK Essex Group to Peugeot Festival 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, we'll be doing our usual convoy from Essex on the Saturday morning.

Our plan is as follows, welcome to jump on wherever, just please let me know where you want to join us.

Peugeot Festival - Weekend of 30 June - 01 July

I'll be travelling from Chelmsford, leaving approx 8.00am on the Saturday morning. Anyone local welcome to join me.

1st Meet.
Shell Petrol Garage, bottom of the A12 on the junction with the M25 (Postcode CM14 5NA) 8.15am for an 8.30am departure

2nd Meet.
South Mimms Services on the M25 (Postcode EN6 3QQ) 9.00am for an 9.30am departure.
Will meet by the drive-thru Starbucks, coffee and a cinnamon swirl to get the day started

3rd Meet.
BP Woodstock Connect on the A40 ring road north of Oxford (Postcode OX2 8JP) 11.00am for an 11.15am departure

4th Meet.
The Greedy Goose Pub, near Chastleton on the A44 (Postcode GL56 0SP) Midday onwards for lunch. They do fantastic food, burgers are great.
Look to leave around 1.30pm

Arrive Prescott 2pm onwards (GL52 9RD)
Tents up if possible, otherwise I'll be off to local Tesco to stock up on beers and food.
Official opening time is 3pm but there may be opportunity to get in slightly earlier.

Understand there is lots of stopping and starting, but it's a gentle cruise up there with some breaks along the way.

Took this route the last three years and the back roads from Oxford made a change from just Motorway plodding. Plus the pub food and a drink was a great lunchtime break.

If anyone is interested then please let me know and also tell me where you'll meet us.