306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Clear out few bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry i havnt been on here lately guys and gals. Been very busy with home stuff. Im having to clear my workshop out currently so these are the last few remaing 306 bits that i have laying about if anyone wants them. Prices are as follows.

Wiper linkage and motor £10
Hdi "solid" type pully would recomend fitting with 307 alternator as well however i had this fitted to my old hdi for thousands of miles and it was fine £25
Xud clutch with loads of life left in it, comes with flywheel and bolts. £15
Set of very worn out clones that ive got kicking about in the way. £30
2 x wiper stalks with rear wiper phase 2/3 £5
1x wiper stalk without rear wiper function phase 2/3 £5
Set of fairly good condition phase 3 front fogs £5
2.1 turbo oil feed. Kept this as its able to flex and have used it on past builds to get turbos to fit. £5

All prices are plus postage. I wont post the bigger things as cba. Any questions just ask.

[attachment=31429][attachment=31428][attachment=31427][attachment=31426][attachment=31425][attachment=31424][attachment=31423]
i'd like the fogs please
no worries for the fogs. ill get a box and price postage for you. Drop me a pm and ill sort it all out for you this week.
marvellous!
2nd dibs on fogs
I'd happily take the cyclones but you're a bit far and I'm assuming postage will be as much again!
Hiya Bash, would you be willing to post the fly and clutch? If so il take it plz
Il 2nd dibs the fly and clutch if 306Dan doesnt have it Smile

Edit- also if RetroPug doesnt want them cyclones il take those too! Smile
Won't post the clones as they'll be to much. I'm not sure how much the clutch combo will be to post either. I can price up.
If you could please bash