306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: Manual boost controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since im going stage 2 im guessing a manual boost controller would be in order. I know they only £17 new on ebay but no harm in seeing if anyone has one lying around they don't want no more

p.s no bleed off ones please, heard not so good things about them
I sold one second hand, with postage I couldn't let it o for any less than £15, also bought a second hand one, for £15 (although it was new). You're better off getting a new one buddy
Thought you had an hdi?
4WayDiablo Wrote:Thought you had an hdi?

And what?................it still has a turbo Phill lol
Depending on which turbo you have mate it may well be easier to just adjust the actuator, you don't NEED a boost controller Smile
^^ he speaks the truth Tongue
mark_airey Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Thought you had an hdi?

And what?................it still has a turbo Phill lol
I though most with an hdi just do what Danny said lol
With a KO3 it's not really that difficult, bit fiddly but a long 10mm spanner (iirc) should do the trick! PITA fitting a mbc
4WayDiablo Wrote:I though most with an hdi just do what Danny said lol
Its no different to turning up the boost on an XUD TBH, either adjust the actuator or fit a MBC Smile
You gentlemen have saved me £17 , hurrah to you all Smile
I take paypal? lol

i kid.. but seriously ninja
mark_airey Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:I though most with an hdi just do what Danny said lol
Its no different to turning up the boost on an XUD TBH, either adjust the actuator or fit a MBC Smile
I know i know I know but like I said I thought the done thing was adjusting the waste gate on hdi's rather than mbc
Midnightclub Wrote:I take paypal? lol

Aha, how about I donate to site instead?
lolsteve Wrote:
Midnightclub Wrote:I take paypal? lol

Aha, how about I donate to site instead?

Do it man, scott and Fooby fund this place out of their own pocket so I'm sure it would be appreciated Smile
Done Smile only a fiver but hopefully will be put to good use
Good man Smile