306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wheel Bolts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

Apologies if this is the wrong section, was just looking to pop it into an active section as time is a factor. Getting some refurbed cyclones shortly and wondering how to identify which bolts I need. Basically is there a part number or other ID (eg cyclone 2 or something) on the wheels that I can go by? I currently have standard Dturbo alloys on the car.

Many thanks!

Craig
if you have the correct bolts on the harriers they will be correct for cyclones.
Some of the later cyclones had a partial taper on the bolts, but the straight bolts from earlier alloys fit both types.
Thanks guys.
I've got a late 2001/2002 Phase 3 with cyclones as standard. I'm using the following bolts:

[attachment=31387]

Purchased these from your usual well known auction website at a very reasonable price for a full set (obviously consider some locking wheel nuts). I've had them on for a year or two and have been really nice quality, haven't faded or scratched from using sockets on them. Really compliment the refurbed wheels.
(27-03-2018, 06:20 PM)Nexus Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a late 2001/2002 Phase 3 with cyclones as standard. I'm using the following bolts:

Purchased these from your usual well known auction website at a very reasonable price for a full set (obviously consider some locking wheel nuts). I've had them on for a year or two and have been really nice quality, haven't faded or scratched from using sockets on them. Really compliment the refurbed wheels.

Brilliant information. Thank you!

Edit: found the very ones in the picture...