306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dervtech warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always suspected as much based on my previous dealings with James Pickering, this confirms it. Be careful where you get your cars mapped guys, a bad map will ruin your engine in no time at all.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...4098817880
Oh dear, that's not good (or professional)! Glad I got my HDI sorted elsewhere.....
Hmm interesting.

His stg1 map was nothing impressive compared to others, Inc non professionals.

Had a right mare with a DPF delete too, which kept trying to regen despite dervtech insisting it had been removed from the system.
Done some digging into this.

Dervtech mapped his car. He drove off. They didn't hear from him for a week. The first they heard about his issues was his 1 star review on their facebook page. He has admitted that he never contacted them about getting it sorted out before disappearing off to another company.

There is a lot of "S*** Flinging" in the mapping world from what I can gather!
That's interesting....
No one gets things perfect.
Companies or individuals should be given an opportunity to fix whatever they may/may not mess up
a bit like the one legged man in an arse kicking contest!

peoples comments are always biased no one can give a truthful account from both sides
always read stuff with a pinch of salt
tbh if he is still in business and this is the first thing that has really kicked off then dervtech cant be all bad!